• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao to fight in the Philippines

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Word is out that Manny Pacquiao wants his next fight to be held in his country. He even quoted an amount needed to bankroll his fight to the tune of 3 billion pesos which is roughly $60 million. However, the touted fight versus Jeff Horn of Australia seems to be fading for lack of sponsors. That may be the reason why Pacquiao is sending feelers that he wants the Philippines to be the venue of his next fight.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the country agrees this could be huge profit for them. Big fights like these generates a great sjm of cash influx for the country.

However, his quoted amount may be too big for sponsores to volunteer.

Last edited:
johnjohn

johnjohn

I can work with 60 million lolz

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll fight Manny for $500 and a date with Miss Philippines.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll fight Manny for $500 and a date with Miss Philippines.
I hear that man. I've had my ass beat for nothing taking one for some money would be awesome.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, so sounds like an awesome deal, let me know when it's set up @ArnoldS. :D

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll fight Manny Pacquiao and pay $500 to get a night with miss Philippines!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The last word in the upcoming fight of Manny Pacquiao against Jeff Horn of Australia is confusing. Pacquiao came out with a statement that the fight will be held either in Abu Dhabi or Dubai while Horn is quoting boxing promoter Bob Arum that the fight will definitely be held in Australia with the cooperation and part sponsorship of the Australian government. The question now is who has the last say on the matter? One sportswriter said that it is still Bob Arum who decides so let's wait for the final decision on the venue. But it would be Jeff Horn for the opponent.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff