• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GOLOVKIN versus Daniel Jacobs

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight is set on March 18 at the famous Madison Square Garden. Undefeated in 36 fights with 33 knockouts, charismatic middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin will be up against Daniel Jacobs who has a fight record of 32 wins and 1 loss. Both fighters are knockout artists knockouts with Golovkin having 33 KOs while Jacobs has 29 hence the bout is expected not to last the full route. And even if the oddsmakers say the betting is almost fairly even, I would place my money on Golovkin because I had seen him weather the hard punches of Kell Brook, the erstwhile undefeated boxer whose corner had surrendered to protect their boxer from more punishments from Golovkin’s hands.

P

pwarbi

I'd also gave to back triple G in this fight as well. I do think that Jacobs is a good boxer, his record proves that but when it comes to Golovkin I don't think that there's many that can withstand the power that he's got at that weight level. Every time I have seen him fight you think that the opponent may pose some problems but they never do. I've heard a few of his opponents from the past say that no mater how hard you are told he punches, or how well you prepare yourself for his shots, when you get hit by him there's nothing that you can do to prepare yourself for the impact, and then it's just a question of how many you can withstand.

Jacobs can also bang as well of course, but I don't think that if they stand toe to toe he will be able to withstand the power that Golovkin as got, and furthermore I don't think Jacobs can hurt Golovkin like he will need to. Should be a good fight though, and one that most of the boxing world is looking forward to I would imagine.