Register

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Building leg muscles

I have tgis rather slim forearm, weak wrists and legs. Are there any exercises that can increase the girth of forearm or leg. I don't want calf-only-enhancing exercises please.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Building leg muscles

To build muscle in those areas you need to make specific exercises, so if you are going to the gym nothing like asking the staff there. If you are doing it on your own, the bike is the best to build muscle on the legs.

Banned
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is one where I was really worried that my move to more desk job would really hurt me, and it kind of has, but there are little ways to get around that. I guess I just make up for it more by just going more at the gym, which is unfortunate but necessary.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am in the same boat. I have thin limbs due to genetics because I have noticed the same physical structure in the older generation of my family. When I was playing basketball, our coach said that those with big leg muscles can jump higher. And to develop ourl leg muscles, he taught us to exercise our leg on the stairs. After positioning my toes on the edge of the stair’s step, I would balance my body by moving up and down which makes the toes hold my entire weight. That exercise is supposed to build leg muscles.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I am in the same boat. I have thin limbs due to genetics because I have noticed the same physical structure in the older generation of my family. When I was playing basketball, our coach said that those with big leg muscles can jump higher. And to develop ourl leg muscles, he taught us to exercise our leg on the stairs. After positioning my toes on the edge of the stairís step, I would balance my body by moving up and down which makes the toes hold my entire weight. That exercise is supposed to build leg muscles.
    Thanks @Alexandoy that particular exercise helps build up the calf muscles but doesnt really help.in the shin girth. I was doing that before but it only targets cald muscle something which is quite malish in my opinion.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You could try wearing some ankle weights to build your legs up, because they can intensify workouts and cardio as well. Adding these weights to your workouts can help you build muscles in the legs, which can make them grow bigger.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The best way to do this would be to make sure youíre incorporating progressive overload and progressive tension into your routine. This is something most everyone neglects in their protocol. You have to be obsessing over the RIGHT things in your pursuit to grow lean dense tissue. Make sure your contractions are getting harder and harder every session and adding weight to the bar every single session or you will not grow big. Nothing can beat heavy compound movements (sumo deadlifts, squats, barbell lunges, etc...). Size and strength are both relative. If you need help with anything man, definitely message me and Iíd be glad to help. This is what I LOVE and thatís why I do it for a living

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you want to get the best result when it comes to improving your arms and leg muscles, I would recommend that you get enrolled in the gym. Don't workout on your own at, you need professional assistance to get the best out of your routine and do it right in order to get the best output.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions