• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroid and fantanyl bust in Canada

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

CBSA investigation results in criminal charges and seizure of steroids and fentanyl
January 5, 2017

B.C., Canada – The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) announced today criminal charges against three individuals in relation to an anabolic steroid smuggling and distribution ring.

Matthew Allan Anderson of Maple Ridge, Kailea Elizabeth Ridsdale of Pitt Meadows and Brian David John McEathron of Mission have been charged with smuggling and possession of unlawfully imported goods under the Customs Act and importation and possession for the purpose of trafficking under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Criminal charges were also laid for the unsafe storage of firearms against McEathron and Anderson. McEathron is also facing a criminal charge of possession for the purpose of trafficking fentanyl; Anderson for the production of anabolic steroids.

On November 25, 2015 officers from the CBSA Criminal Investigations Section, in the Lower Mainland Area, executed search warrants and arrested Anderson, Ridsdale and McEathron, as a result of an ongoing investigation. This investigation began in March 2014 after border services officers noted multiple shipments containing anabolic steroids and other import controlled substances at the CBSA Vancouver International Mail Centre and Vancouver International Airport – Air Cargo Operations.

An estimated 1,800 capsules – including 321 fentanyl pills and over 33 kilograms of raw powder (anabolic steroids and prescription drugs) and 22 litres of liquid containing steroids and other import-controlled substances were seized in the investigation.

All three of the accused appeared at the Vancouver Provincial Court on December 20, 2016 and have been released on bail.

The next court appearance is January 20, 2017.

“The CBSA conducts investigations of border-related criminal activity and prosecutes offenders to the full extent of the law. The excellent work of our criminal investigators in dismantling this smuggling operation in the Lower Mainland exemplifies the Agency’s commitment to securing our borders and keeping the people of Canada safe.” – Roslyn H. MacVicar, Regional Director General, Pacific Region, CBSA.

Canada Border Services Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
johnjohn

johnjohn

That fentanyl is some bad shit. It's killing this kids around here left and right. There cutting it with heroin and not realizing it's 100 times stronger than morphine mg to mg. Dropping them like flies sad thing

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That isn't a bodybuilding drug though? Right?

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bad stuff! Glad to hear they kept the fentanyl off the streets.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Had two friends I went to school with and known 34 years since I started school. I am 40.
One girl one guy they both died within a month apart from that stuff being put into heroin. They unaware and it's much stronger.
They shouldn't be on that crap but their kids now feel the pain.

The sob's at that lab they know what they doing with the fentnyl so what u think they were doing to the gear?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had two friends I went to school with and known 34 years since I started school. I am 40.
One girl one guy they both died within a month apart from that stuff being put into heroin. They unaware and it's much stronger.

The sob's at that lab they know what they doing with the fentnyl so what u think they were doing to the gear?
That's fucked up. Those poor kids..

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

That's fucked up. Those poor kids..
It's two separate families now. One of them the guy had kids her was sober ex wife in halfway house. 13 year old found her dad dead. Horrible
The other was a girl left her husband a year ago for a trash giving her dope. Now she is gone ex husband feels like he should of twisted her arm and knocked sense into her. They were together since high school until a year before when she went off deep end then ultimately died.
Sad this dope is the enemy and raw steroids deal or whatever is focusing on wrong thing!!!!