• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A good sport for an ordinary teenager

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My nephew is 15 years old and he wants to be good in sports as to be a pro. What comes to my mind is tennis because I think that is one sport that can be mastered by anyone provided he acquires the skill. Basketball is for the tall while soccer is for the agile. With tennis, it is an individual game so it us easier to excel than when you indulge in a team game.Any suggestion?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Badminton is likewise. Bith tennis, badminton and table tennis are good for the age you described.

They increase stamina and can easily be affordable. These days there are a lot of courts available for indoor games plus the sports gear isn't very costly either hence he shouldn't find it tough to try.

johnjohn

johnjohn

I use to play a little tennis when I was younger. You would be surprised at the amount of stamina that's needed to play that game at a serious level. Needless to say they guy wasn't me lol. Much respect for anyone who plays that and sticks with it

R

rocco-x

Baseball was my thing at that age, altho I was never really into sports much after little league. What about wrestling? It seemed every kid I knew in my HS that wrestled went on to bigger sports. Some even went further vocational wise, why I don't know but it seemed like they all became their own leaders in a way.

I wish I had done my things right when younger and had at least a son. Now at almost 50 I'm not looking to have kids lol...but if I hadn't f-up my life/marriage I think kids would've helped save me.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use to play a little tennis when I was younger. You would be surprised at the amount of stamina that's needed to play that game at a serious level. Needless to say they guy wasn't me lol. Much respect for anyone who plays that and sticks with it

I hear you. Playing tennis is no joke. I have tried my hands at that and realised that the amount of work and efforts put in can keeo anyone fit.