• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Read and Post Your Product and Sponsor Reviews!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We are happy to announce our brand new bodybuilding product review forum! As a musclemecca.com VIP member you are entitled to post reviews on our sponsors and on products by sponsors or former sponsors of this site or read the reviews.

If you have a good experience with a sponsor here then let everyone know! If you have a bad experience let everyone know and it will help our sponsors to do an even better job! Just be honest!

So who is going to make the first review?

Last edited:
johnjohn

johnjohn

Great idea I like this bro ?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks, you can post your own threads though. Each review should have its own thread in the future.

Thanks for participating!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on the app so not quite sure how to start a whole new thread

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You use the musclemecca app on iOS or Android?

There should be a plus sign on the lower right side. Click on that to make a new thread.

Thanks for using our app!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Book just figured it out thanks haha

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Psl

They are my number one favorite! I ordered pct great from them in hurry and everything showed up quickly and on time.plus all of their product looks so professional! Any of the reps I have ever asked questions have been quick to respond and give me honest answers. You can't beat these guys !

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoop guess I didn't figure it out haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Whoop guess I didn't figure it out haha
You just have to enter a forum and click the plus sign there and you will have a new thread. :) Tomorrow I will send you some screenshots.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha yup took a couple tries

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Wanted to bump this. Don't forget we have sponsor reviews!

R

rz3300

Banned
I was reading an article the other day about how to spot a phone review and I really had no idea that this was as big of a concern as it is. Maybe they were just hyping it up, which not that I think about it they certainly were, but it was still surprising. Either way, though, they are becoming more and more important for me and what I think about buying. Just be careful I guess.

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
Etalaze has been around for years - hopefully we can get some members to try us out and give us some honest feedback on our product and turnaround delivery time.

twisted_maniac

twisted_maniac

I've been using UK Gear for years now and have honestly been satisfied with everything.I would have thought I'd had a hiccup or something by now,no one's perfect but I haven't.Products are top notch,love the Solberg line.The Aurum RX line is great also just like the carrier oil he uses in Solberg better.It's Migyle 870 I believe,can draw into a sling pin no problems.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I've been using UK Gear for years now and have honestly been satisfied with everything.I would have thought I'd had a hiccup or something by now,no one's perfect but I haven't.Products are top notch,love the Solberg line.The Aurum RX line is great also just like the carrier oil he uses in Solberg better.It's Migyle 870 I believe,can draw into a sling pin no problems.
If you want to post a review please start a new thread.

Thanks