• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Imporium Review

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imporium- it's told by friends that they we'r legit! Had a Halloween sale and I jumped on it I mean 3 50ml jugz for 50 bucks each from areoutable company! I was like no way! Well the stuff I received I didn't use until I was mid cycle and it gave me an huge infection on my ass cheek so had to cut the cycle short. I've done a lot of reading and this guy stole a lot of money from people too! I say their the lucky ones since they didn't have to take the trip to the er

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imporium- it's told by friends that they we'r legit! Had a Halloween sale and I jumped on it I mean 3 50ml jugz for 50 bucks each from areoutable company! I was like no way! Well the stuff I received I didn't use until I was mid cycle and it gave me an huge infection on my ass cheek so had to cut the cycle short. I've done a lot of reading and this guy stole a lot of money from people too! I say their the lucky ones since they didn't have to take the trip to the er

Was a scammer.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup screwed a lot of people and cost me a 125 dollars for the er visit not to mention cost of meds To he re of the infection

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I forgot to mention luckily the moderators of this site quickly removed imporium befor too many we affected. Thank you muscle Mecca for watching out for everyone!

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when a Source turns out to be a Scammer.

Sometimes, you just need to remember that Old Axiom, "if it seems to good to be true, it most likely is".

Sorry to hear about your Loss of Money, and the Hospital trip.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya def he was gone quick but I jumped on that sale quicker haha oh well I'm excited I've stocked up with psl and Dyel so I think I should be good this time around.