Hcg
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hcg

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hcg

I've finished my cycle and pct m. Any use for my hcg or save it for next time?

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Hcg

Save it.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Save it. Get blood work check levels.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Save it. Only use hcg during cycle!

Grateful member!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Like last 4 weeks of cycle? Also I'm planning on doing 4 weeks on 4 off from now on is hcg still necessary and if so how much and what weeks would I use it?

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    Like last 4 weeks of cycle? Also I'm planning on doing 4 weeks on 4 off from now on is hcg still necessary and if so how much and what weeks would I use it?
    My knowledge from my research is this.
    Start hcg about 5-6 weeks into cycle.
    Do 250 iu 2x per wk. Like with Monday and Thursday pin on those days.
    Do not use more it will spike estro.
    Hcg is a false signal to keep testes function somewhat. Only to keep everything working with hopes it will help u restart easier.
    Stop hcg 2 weeks before pct.
    Do not use hcg during pct!!!
    Hcg is a false signal that is suppressive. So leave LH and FH signals up to clomid and Nolva.
    I am not a big fan of hcg!
    But only advise it this way!
    And it has no use in pct!
    Because it is a false signal to your testes like testosterone is to our hypothalamus. They will both stop hypothalamus. Yeah hcg will make it seem like u came back in pct but that is false and just suppressive!!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

4 weeks on and off of what?
    Short esters?
    Then u can use it for first 2 weeks of short esters. But not much will happen in 4 weeks but 4 weeks to recover isn't much time either.
    Sounds like u may need trt eventually with that program for too long.
    Why the hcg in first place?
    I can tell u best protocol I know but I am not a believer unless u hoping to have kids. It's just the long term use may cause.... who knows

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Hcg is a false signal to keep testes function somewhat. Only to keep everything working with hopes it will help u restart easier.
    Hcg is a false signal that is suppressive. So leave LH and FH signals up to clomid and Nolva.
    Because it is a false signal to your testes like testosterone is to our hypothalamus. They will both stop hypothalamus. Yeah hcg will make it seem like u came back in pct but that is false and just suppressive!!!
    Thank you for the response! If I start running 4 on and 4 off would I basically run 1 week of hcg 2 pins of 250iu in week 2 of cycle and stop there? Or should I just just skip the hcg wth such a short cycle?

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Thank you for the response! If I start running 4 on and 4 off would I basically run 1 week of hcg 2 pins of 250iu in week 2 of cycle and stop there? Or should I just just skip the hcg wth such a short cycle?
    How long are u gonna do 4 on 4 off ?
    Will this be like for how many consecutive times?

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm thinking of doing this 4 times in a row

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Test p

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Test p
    Let me check on that to give u best advice.
    Short burst is a good approach to keeping recovery easy but I would do 4 and 6. Would be much better for u and get use of hcg.
    Have u thought of a 4 burst high dosed with test p and tren a with 8 off.
    Burst is supposed to really open growth up.
    I will post tomorrow what I find out for u from someone who did this approach.

But hcg shouldn't be needed because shutdown will just begin to be hard and short esters will clear!

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hcg

considered tren ace, however this will be second cycle ever so thinking of doing just another test p cycle while it's still very effective in system before adding tren ace as a combo with the test p. last cycle was pinning .5 ed of test p. This time around plan on bumping up to .75 ed of test p and if were to add the tren on the following cycle what would that look like mg wise?

Last edited by CRobin; 03-04-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

considered tren ace, however this will be second cycle ever so thinking of doing just another test p cycle while it's still very effective in system before adding tren ace as a combo with the test p. last cycle was pinning .5 ed of test p. This time around plan on bumping up to .75 ed of test p and if were to add the tren on the following cycle what would that look like mg wise?
    If this is your second cycle ever don't do tren period.
    Also do not use this short burst thing.
    The short esters yes they fine prop
    NPP for 6 weeks cycle off recovery takes shorter time esters clear no build up. Pct is faster from last pin.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will be honest. I would just do an 8 week cycle or longer then just take off sufficient time.
    Then 4 on 4 off won't be good for u and being u on second cycle u have alot u can damage
    4 on 8 off.
    8 on 12 off
    And so on!!!

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Makes sense thanks for the advice so minimum 4 week on 6 off

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Makes sense thanks for the advice so minimum 4 week on 6 off
    Sorry brother, I haven't talked to anyone running this regimen with hcg.
    I know most 4 week short cycles are on there on with short esters are to minimize shutdown and need for hcg kind of goes obsolete.

Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok perfect that was what I was thinking but wanted to double check makes total sense thanks!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions