• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hcg

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've finished my cycle and pct m. Any use for my hcg or save it for next time?

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Save it. Get blood work check levels.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Save it. Only use hcg during cycle!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like last 4 weeks of cycle? Also I'm planning on doing 4 weeks on 4 off from now on is hcg still necessary and if so how much and what weeks would I use it?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Like last 4 weeks of cycle? Also I'm planning on doing 4 weeks on 4 off from now on is hcg still necessary and if so how much and what weeks would I use it?
My knowledge from my research is this.
Start hcg about 5-6 weeks into cycle.
Do 250 iu 2x per wk. Like with Monday and Thursday pin on those days.
Do not use more it will spike estro.
Hcg is a false signal to keep testes function somewhat. Only to keep everything working with hopes it will help u restart easier.
Stop hcg 2 weeks before pct.
Do not use hcg during pct!!!
Hcg is a false signal that is suppressive. So leave LH and FH signals up to clomid and Nolva.
I am not a big fan of hcg!
But only advise it this way!
And it has no use in pct!
Because it is a false signal to your testes like testosterone is to our hypothalamus. They will both stop hypothalamus. Yeah hcg will make it seem like u came back in pct but that is false and just suppressive!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
4 weeks on and off of what?
Short esters?
Then u can use it for first 2 weeks of short esters. But not much will happen in 4 weeks but 4 weeks to recover isn't much time either.
Sounds like u may need trt eventually with that program for too long.
Why the hcg in first place?
I can tell u best protocol I know but I am not a believer unless u hoping to have kids. It's just the long term use may cause.... who knows

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hcg is a false signal to keep testes function somewhat. Only to keep everything working with hopes it will help u restart easier.
Hcg is a false signal that is suppressive. So leave LH and FH signals up to clomid and Nolva.
Because it is a false signal to your testes like testosterone is to our hypothalamus. They will both stop hypothalamus. Yeah hcg will make it seem like u came back in pct but that is false and just suppressive!!!

Thank you for the response! If I start running 4 on and 4 off would I basically run 1 week of hcg 2 pins of 250iu in week 2 of cycle and stop there? Or should I just just skip the hcg wth such a short cycle?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Thank you for the response! If I start running 4 on and 4 off would I basically run 1 week of hcg 2 pins of 250iu in week 2 of cycle and stop there? Or should I just just skip the hcg wth such a short cycle?
How long are u gonna do 4 on 4 off ?
Will this be like for how many consecutive times?

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm thinking of doing this 4 times in a row

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Let me check on that to give u best advice.
Short burst is a good approach to keeping recovery easy but I would do 4 and 6. Would be much better for u and get use of hcg.
Have u thought of a 4 burst high dosed with test p and tren a with 8 off.
Burst is supposed to really open growth up.
I will post tomorrow what I find out for u from someone who did this approach.

But hcg shouldn't be needed because shutdown will just begin to be hard and short esters will clear!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
considered tren ace, however this will be second cycle ever so thinking of doing just another test p cycle while it's still very effective in system before adding tren ace as a combo with the test p. last cycle was pinning .5 ed of test p. This time around plan on bumping up to .75 ed of test p and if were to add the tren on the following cycle what would that look like mg wise?

Last edited:
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
considered tren ace, however this will be second cycle ever so thinking of doing just another test p cycle while it's still very effective in system before adding tren ace as a combo with the test p. last cycle was pinning .5 ed of test p. This time around plan on bumping up to .75 ed of test p and if were to add the tren on the following cycle what would that look like mg wise?
If this is your second cycle ever don't do tren period.
Also do not use this short burst thing.
The short esters yes they fine prop
NPP for 6 weeks cycle off recovery takes shorter time esters clear no build up. Pct is faster from last pin.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I will be honest. I would just do an 8 week cycle or longer then just take off sufficient time.
Then 4 on 4 off won't be good for u and being u on second cycle u have alot u can damage
4 on 8 off.
8 on 12 off
And so on!!!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Makes sense thanks for the advice so minimum 4 week on 6 off

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Makes sense thanks for the advice so minimum 4 week on 6 off
Sorry brother, I haven't talked to anyone running this regimen with hcg.
I know most 4 week short cycles are on there on with short esters are to minimize shutdown and need for hcg kind of goes obsolete.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok perfect that was what I was thinking but wanted to double check makes total sense thanks!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Ok perfect that was what I was thinking but wanted to double check makes total sense thanks!
To get most out of 4 week short u gotta start with dieting and carb deprivation for 2 weeks before.
This will open growth window.
It's called priming for growth to create a window for growth
Most growth always occurs in short spurts.
That's what the short burst are supposed to create

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
To get most out of 4 week short u gotta start with dieting and carb deprivation for 2 weeks before.
This will open growth window.
It's called priming for growth to create a window for growth
Most growth always occurs in short spurts.
That's what the short burst are supposed to create
Then when u start your gear and carb up u will respond amazingly!!!