• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Water to flush out toxins in the body

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was a time when the so called water therapy was very popular here. Upon waking up, some people I know would drink 1 to 3 glasses of water even before brushing their teeth. They say that such water in the morning would help their body in flushing out toxins which cause diseases. Maybe they are right but there is no conclusive proof to that claim. However, water is good for the body in many ways even if the toxin is out of the issue. Water cleanses the kidneys and the bladder aside from aiding the digestive system. Another good property of water is in keeping our body hydrated. I still subscribe to the rule of drinking 8 glasses of water every day. How about you?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still practice drinking water first thing in the morning even before brishing my teeth. Eversince I adopted this therapy I am relieved of many frequent complaints like abdominal upsets and skin eruptions. Whether it is because of the timings of water that I drink or my general increase in water intake to 3litres daily is still debatable.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I drink a couple glasses of Warm Water and Organic Lemon every day.
This is an Ayurvedic Method for Detoxing the Liver and Flushing the Kidney's.

This method is over 5,000 years old, as it's Ancient Indian (from India).
You can also toss in some Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar if you suffer from Acid Reflux.

P

ptahm22

f you drink lots of water during the day, you’re off to a great start! Water plays an important role in the proper functioning of your body, and staying hydrated is important, but drinking a big glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning has its own perks! Here are more advantages
https://www.davidwolfe.com/drink-water-first-morning-5-reasons/

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I drink a couple glasses of Warm Water and Organic Lemon every day.
This is an Ayurvedic Method for Detoxing the Liver and Flushing the Kidney's.

This method is over 5,000 years old, as it's Ancient Indian (from India).
You can also toss in some Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar if you suffer from Acid Reflux.
There is a Chinese version called Chinese water therapy where you drink a shit load of distilled water first thing in the morning and you do not consume and food for a few hours after. It is supposed to have immense health benefits.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole idea of drinking Warm Water 1st thing in the AM.
As apposed to Cold Water.
Cold Water is a shock to the Body.
Where as Warm Water is closer to your own Body Temperature, so it doesn't Shock the Body, but gently starts getting the Internal Organs functioning.
And the Warm Water also has a soothing effect on the Bowels, and will help you to go much easier.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll have to try that warm water with apple cider vinegar and lemon.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll have to try that warm water with apple cider vinegar and lemon.

It's great for 1st thing in the AM.
And you can use the Apple Cider Vinegar before all your meals if you suffer from Acid Reflux.
Just make sure that it's Organic, with the Mother in it.
Regular ACV will not work.