• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

George Farah update ( by Bob Chicherillo from MD)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding SAD News

George Farah update ( by Bob Chicherillo from MD)
I talked with George this morning as the rumor mill is out in full force. This info comes right from George himself

George has been diagnosed with cancer in his colon and rectum, it is in an advanced stage.

He has been undergoing Chemo for a few rounds, its anything but a picnic

George is very optimistic that he will beat this, as he's beaten just about everything else that has been thrown his way...He's doing everything within his knowledge to fight this and give himself the best chance at eradicating the cancer.

Most people know, George was shot multiple times some years ago...a few bullets still in his body as they were unable to remove them safely. Not sure if this has contributed in any way to his present condition.

He is not in the hospital, he is home and in good spirits anxious to get back to the business of bodybuilding.

Anyone that knows George will tell you the same thing, he's anything but a quitter. I can all but guarantee that he'll find a way to overcome this and be back in action soon.

0820268a27174695a06d907813fb3a7c-1.jpg

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To George:
Hang in there brother, and you'll beat this.
I can't imagine how tough this is, but I know you can do this.
All the Best to you and your Family.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking hell.. hope he wins this battle. If anyone can it is George.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wish him the best and a complete recovery!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What tkd said..

Very sad. You can do this George!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes guys very sad news :(

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From George farah fb page

Yes I do have a bad cancer but I have beating death before. I can't afford to lose I have many people relying on me and thanks to you my fan/family for help making me the man that I am today. Love you all and I will keep you posted on the good the bad and the ugly so hopefully after I beat that thing I can help many people around the world. Life goes on and I am still helping many great athletes to achieve their dreams to becoming reality. Stay posted. Thank you and God bless.
Kickcancer'sbehind

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Sad news. Hopefully George beats this. Wish him all the best, of course.