Your first visit?
Register

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thumbs up [REVIEW] hipocampus pharma products

Hello everyone, (obviously) I'm new to this forum. I decided to sign up and leave a review here as hipo suggested and i thought i shouldn't miss his offer.
    First of all, when i was looking for a source, i decided to buy from hipo because i saw that he was always responding to the customers and most of them had no problems and no complaints about the products according to the reviews. Another reason is that he is shipping stuff from Europe and this is convenient, faster and cheaper for me. So, i tried for myself and proceeded in a purchase. I bought a SEMR and an AI both pharma. The payment by card was easy and safe, hipo answered every question that i had and the products were shipped fast and intact.
    Both products are REAL pharma, no UGL, no fakes. I know as i have seen the same products bought with Rx from the pharmacy.
    I recommend hipo for his services, he deserves to be recognized.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: [REVIEW] hipocampus pharma products

Seems weird all his reviews are guys with one post..

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice review!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorT View Post
    Seems weird all his reviews are guys with one post..
    Hey man, i will speak for myself. I made this post while hipo had an offer of free stuff in exchange of a review.
    All i have to say is that his pharma is legit. I know this as i had the same product bought from a pharmacy at the time. I cannot speak for his ugl stuff. If you have a trusted source i would go this route but for pharma grade ancillaries he was gtg when i ordered. Mind you, this was quite a while ago though. I hope this helps you.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This website is no longer a sponsor here, that should tell you something. They are also trying to get this review bumped even though they are not a sponsor here and that should tell you something.

I would not use them myself...

Thread Closed..

collapse Posting Permissions