Just a heads up
Your first visit?
Register

Thread: Just a heads up

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just a heads up

[FONT=arial]A widespread snowfall of 6 inches is likely with localized amounts over 12 inches in the Northeast," according to AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Brett Anderson.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]At this time, it appears that areas from northwestern Virginia to northern Maryland, central and eastern Pennsylvania, northern New Jersey, central and southeastern New York state and a large part of New England stand an excellent chance of receiving 6 inches or more of snow from the storm.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]This amount of snow over such a broad, heavily populated area could bring travel to a standstill as snow clogs streets and highways and heavy snow and wind trigger airline delays and flight cancellations. Some flights have already been canceled in advance of the storm.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]
    For thousands of miles of roads in the region, this will be an unusually cold storm for the middle of March. Much of the snow that falls will accumulate on the roads.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Exactly where the storm tracks will determine the western extent of enough snow to shovel and plow, as well as where rain will fall along the coast and cut down on snowfall accumulation.[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

If there are any delays please try and take into account the up coming situation and dont fret.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Just a heads up

Here are some projections

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The world's weather is fucked!

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lol.. My relief called out already. Will be here til 7pm at least. Hope it doesn't start after I leave.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Damn man hope your good...my area actually really hasn't changed much so I'm happy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm at work. It snowed some last night turned to sleet/hale. So I chipped out the car and went to work. Gotta make some money.

collapse Posting Permissions