• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sugared water

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for my ignorance. I remember drinking sugared water when I was playing basketball during my teenage years. Our coach and trainer would be mixing sugar to our drinking water, saying sugar would give us more energy. And I remember feeling stronger with a longer stamina when I take that sugared water. Now this question, is sugared water allowed in sports? Will the boxer violate a rule when he is given sugared water? Just asking, I’m only curious.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ofcourse it's legal but it's not good at all.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The water that the boxers usually drink in between the rounds is glucose water. That is for instant energy and is very legal.

P

Pharmacom

If u didn't eat before training, so water with sugar ur choice,otherwise u will have "black out" in ur head )

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like pharmacom rightfully said brain only eats glucose as its food. So no glucose leads to slow mentation and blackouts.