• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eating on time

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One nutritionist said that eating during meal times is a healthy habit because our bodies are given sustenance just in time when it needs it. Skipping meals has a bad side effect in our stomach that may ripple to other organs like kidneys. Especially those athletes in training, it is not good to go hungry and eating during meal times is a must. Most athletes I know give priority to their meals because they say that they burn fats much faster than an ordinary person so they need an input to replace the burned fats for energy.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Others say that one big meal a day is best and others say eating a bunch of small meals each day is good.

P

Pharmacom

your diet depends on thegoals you want to achive

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that you Diet depends on 2 Things.
1 ~ is your Goals of course.
2 ~ is the way your body processes food.

I know from Personal Experience, when I was younger, I could eat 200 to 300 Grams of Carbs a day, and stay around 10% Body Fat.
As I have gotten older, my body just doesn't Process Carbs as efficiently as it use to.
And as a result, my Diet is Low Carb, and Higher Fat.
The Exact Opposite of how I ate as a young man.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is totally dependent on your body structure, metabolism and your goals. Of course if you are diabetic you may end up eating 5 smaller meals than 3 bigger ones.

P

Pharmacom

As u see it depends on many factors.

R

rz3300

Banned
This is one of those simpler things that can really make a big difference if done right, and of course if done incorrectly it can go the other way. I am probably one of the worst at this though, but I think I got lucky genetically speaking, thankfully.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know of a body builder who eats a heavy breakfast and lunch that includes atleast 2 watermelons along with other food items and takes a light dinner.

He says that is the way that works for him. He takes no supplements but has an awesome body!

R

rz3300

Banned
This is one where you also do not really think much about until you realize how it negatively affects you, and I had this happen last night. I still never learn, but I ate later than usual last night and sure enough I was up and slept terrible and now I am off.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am worst at maintaining a diet or meals timings. I am not fat at all just that fat distribution is all wrong? something I just hate!

I wish there was some way in which we could translocate the fats without a need for surgery.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

roykerman222

Try better health products & diet to be fit

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating on time is important, but its more important what we eat. We need to realize we are in-taking energy for a specific goal, and we need to prepare our meals considering that. Everything has a purpose!

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating on time is important, but its more important what we eat. We need to realize we are in-taking energy for a specific goal, and we need to prepare our meals considering that. Everything has a purpose!

Agreed with this! What we eat matters more than simply eating to dampen hunger that is eating on time.

Like of recent I have modified my diet to more fruits and curries/veggies and avoiding rice, bread and pasta (carbs) as much as I can. This not only kills my urge to binge but actually keeps me full as usual.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah. One simple tip, don't eat too late at night. Second tip, exercise properly. At least with me, whenever I exercise property the body asks me for healthy food, so it's actually a self-improving process.

R

remnant

Banned
I purpose a big fatty meal is the best in the morning followed am lighter healthy meals scattered throughout the day. The best meals are those which have a low glacia index to keep enmeshy and vim flowing through the day.

A

Andro

Banned
I like to eat smaller meals throughout the day

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep that is considered to be the best, to eat several smaller meals, but I cannot do that because I spend most of my time at work. I usually eat three meals per day, and in between I eat fruit.

vera wu

vera wu

Find your own way is the most important, specific analysis for specific issues.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have schedule a nutrition appointment for tomorrow through my gym, I have some extra weight I want to drop, and it really doesn't make any sense to be working out without a proper nutritional plan.