• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Expect delays east coast.. Nor easter

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DCT SPECIAL26 1280x720 1
Here are some projections

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Crazy weather

johnjohn

johnjohn

It was 80 degrees here 2 days ago. Woke up this morning 30 degrees and a chance of snow. Crazy weather I'm talking women cra cra lol

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
It was 80 degrees here 2 days ago. Woke up this morning 30 degrees and a chance of snow. Crazy weather I'm talking women cra cra lol
Lol but not funny...I hope y'all don't get hit really bad like the. Storm a few years

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol but not funny...I hope y'all don't get hit really bad like the. Storm a few years
This shit is crazy! Lol.. Ok stuck at work til 7pm

johnjohn

johnjohn

Yea that flood we had was pretty bad. Lots of damage but I'm far enough down on the east coast where im hopefully not going to get anything off it but rain. About 60 miles above us is where the snow starts hope it stays that way too

johnjohn

johnjohn

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Are they paying over time lol?? Cause if I'm stuck at work and not being paid I'm gonna be a mad mofo
Fuggg dat

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea that flood we had was pretty bad. Lots of damage but I'm far enough down on the east coast where im hopefully not going to get anything off it but rain. About 60 miles above us is where the snow starts hope it stays that way too
Well I hope you get your wish ! The weather this year has been mental! Mother nature is having a breakdown on us. !

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are they paying over time lol?? Cause if I'm stuck at work and not being paid I'm gonna be a mad mofo
Yes but I already know there gonna want me to stay til 11 pm. Fuk dat. I'm not getting stuck here .

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heard about Sydney this morning and yeah it's really crazy! Guys be careful.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you believe they just asked me to stay here over night. Is be stuck here until wednesday

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This place has some nerve.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I will be right in the middle of this shit....

:damnit1:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Brace yourselves, winter is coming! (again) :-D