• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When fighters have a draw twice

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is a rare occurrence that 2 fighters have engaged in 2 consecutive draws. But if that is the case, do you think a third fight is necessary to break the deadlock? My take on a draw is an even fight which means both fighters have the same skills and strength. That is very true when the 2 fighters have fought twice and both fights ended in a draw. A third fight may also end in a draw so it is not an active proposition.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not wrong to assume that each fighter then is a winner with equal capabilities. However, for the sake of the game a winner must be declared.

The third fight will actually be the test of stamina instead of strength or tactics.

P

pwarbi

In any combat sports, a draw is never really a satisfactory result so to have two draws against an opponent will only make the fighter more determined to have a third. If that also ends in a draw (which is highly unlikely) then maybe I think the fighters and the spectators will have to eventually see there's no point in carrying on, and leave the three draws on their record for all to see.

If there was three draws then I would imagine that in itself would probably go down in history and so both the fighters would end up being winners anyway and going down in history, just maybe not in the ring and the way they would like.