• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Please help:)

B

berk_kip

so i want to gain mass on my body,so i started using massgainer....and i noticed weight gain on my face and i only want gain mass on my body not face should i stop taking the supplement or do something else...
i do regular weight training with 10-15 min cardio

what should i do??

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Looks like you "Gained" but not where you expected...

Stop using that stuff, get some protien from one our sponsors here. They will help you out.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most Weight Gainers are just Lots of Junk to Boost Calories, and Low Grade Whey Concentrate.

Get some 100% Whey Isolate that's Unsweetened/Unflavored, and add some Oats/Peanut Butter/and toss in some Frozen Fruit for Sweetness.

Or Learn how to Eat Properly, and start Tracking your Diet.

Protein Powders are Supplements, and meant to Augment your Diet, the Bulk of your Macros should be Real Food.
Not anything that comes in a Box, but made from Scratch Real Food.

So look for Meat without Hormones, preferably Organic Grass Fed Beef.
Free Range Chicken.
Fresh Caught Fish, not Frozen or Farmed.
Lots of Fresh Green Vegetables, Sweat Potato's, Rice, Oats.
I don't recommend Wheat, as it promotes Estrogen.
And I don't recommend Milk from Cows given Hormones.
So if you want to drink Milk, look for Organic Raw Milk, that's not Pasteurized or Homogenized (not found in all 50 states, Google for local distributors).
If you can't find Raw Milk in your area.
You can look for "Fairlife" Milk, it's Ultra-Filtered, Lactose Free, 13 Grams of Protein per Cup, 50% Less Sugar than regular cows milk.
And the Cows are Not Treated with rBST (Bovine Somatropin or Growth Hormone).

P

Pharmacom

Stop to use gainer , and try to take more muscle mass, yep, its longer way , but its right way bro. Use protein , eat a lot and all be fine

P

pgcc604

so i want to gain mass on my body,so i started using massgainer....and i noticed weight gain on my face and i only want gain mass on my body not face should i stop taking the supplement or do something else...
i do regular weight training with 10-15 min cardio

what should i do??
first off take that mass gainer and throw it in the garbage. it sounds like one of those super high calories supplements like a thousand calories or whatever that just puts weight on you that's why you're getting bloated in the face because you're putting on fat and you're putting on water. you need to buy a good protein powder you don't need a high calorie masking or they're useless. a good protein powder something like optimum nutrition or I use dymatize whey protein or a casting protein. like I want to help you cuz I understand where you are I was at where you're at one time in my life you sound like a young guy teenager or something that's just trying to improve his look first confidence or whatever and don't know how to do it. I understand that too and doing it yourself it'll probably take you 7 years of trial and error before you figure out what the hell you're doing. if you want a little bit of help to start out with just PM me I'll help you I won't charge you anything I promise you that I was helped for free in the beginning and I would never charge anybody especially young kid doesn't have the money. the reason I would do this for you because I recognize myself in what you wrote

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

P

pgcc604

if you did contact me and you could tell me how tall you are how old you are how much you weigh what kind of body you have if it's naturally muscular if it's naturally skinny if it's naturally on the fatter side. how your metabolism is if it's slow if it's fast if it's normal. there are so many things that I would ask you to determine a starting point for you and you have to know too what you doing the gym is very important very important and I even work with you on that but the diet part of it is more important much more important and it's also much harder to figure out and to figure out for yourself. the problem is everybody is so different nobody really reacts the same as someone else the same diet routine. so if I was to give you what I eat everyday most likely it wouldn't work right for you you have to figure out what works for you which you could do by yourself but like I said first of all you don't have much knowledge of anything so first you would have to figure out what types of food you would need to eat which would take you time then you would have to find out how much you would need to eat then you would have to do a trial and error period of what works and what doesn't work you're talking years I mean that's what I don't understand about people especially young kids they'll spend all this money at GNC on these worthless products like you told me that just made you bloated. but they won't get someone to help them for 6 months that would cut 7 years off of there progress I mean I could cut probably five to seven years of trial and error for you off and just get you straight to where you need to be in 6 months and you'll be on the right track and that'll be it you'll be going the right way and how how far you want to take it is how far you want to take it. and also just to tell you a little bit about me I've been in this for 30 plus years man I first competed in 1990 the last show I did was 2001 the USA I retire because I was an attorney I graduated law school in 2001 and I couldn't do both I couldn't be an attorney and a competitive bodybuilder so I retired from bodybuilding but now I'm retired from practicing law so I have quite a bit of time so it wouldn't be a bother to me it's up to you

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk