Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

re: Jay Cutler vs Phil Heath

I hope Jay will be next Mr. Olympia rly

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacom View Post
    Jay already won 4 mr. o. he is retired now.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacom View Post
    Jay will not compete anymore! heath will win 10 times mr o.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Heath by a mile. His physique is much more pleasing that Cutler's ever was.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree Phil Heath beats Jay Cutler any time and Phil will most likely win 10 Mr. O's.. Jay won 4..

I still think the best Mr. Olympia ever was Arnold Schwarzenegger.. I do not ever see anyone currently coming close to the physique he had but it does appear we are sort of heading in that direction with a leaner look rather than that big bloated stomach thing.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Jay Cutler vs Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    I agree Phil Heath beats Jay Cutler any time and Phil will most likely win 10 Mr. O's.. Jay won 4..

I still think the best Mr. Olympia ever was Arnold Schwarzenegger.. I do not ever see anyone currently coming close to the physique he had but it does appear we are sort of heading in that direction with a leaner look rather than that big bloated stomach thing.
    Agree with u bro

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    8023be779944dce7461937db1297e8c1 1
    They both look very angry. lol

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation johnjohn's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cutler was always my favorite. Dude is just a beast

GrAnabolic.is

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree about Heath winning 10. Barring a major injury, he can probably win until he decides to hang it up.

Arnold is the best of all time for many reasons, one being he is the 'Babe Ruth' of bodybuilding. He single-handedly changed the game and it wasn't just because of his physique. I still feel that the greatest physique of all time belonged to Sergio Oliva, but he didn't have that extra trait - character - like Arnold did.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post

I agree about Heath winning 10. Barring a major injury, he can probably win until he decides to hang it up.

Arnold is the best of all time for many reasons, one being he is the 'Babe Ruth' of bodybuilding. He single-handedly changed the game and it wasn't just because of his physique. I still feel that the greatest physique of all time belonged to Sergio Oliva, but he didn't have that extra trait - character - like Arnold did.
    true about sergio!

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I know that it is not fair to do, but the Chicago fan in me cannot help but always think of the other Jay Cutler and how I much I despise him. I am not saying it has anything to do with this Jay Cutler, but it is not an advantage for him.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm tired of Hit )

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I get and understand Phil will win 10 at least. But I have to agree with Jon Jon. The 92 cutler was a monster.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions