• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler vs Phil Heath

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8023be779944dce7461937db1297e8c1-1.jpg

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Heath by a mile. His physique is much more pleasing that Cutler's ever was.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I agree Phil Heath beats Jay Cutler any time and Phil will most likely win 10 Mr. O's.. Jay won 4..

I still think the best Mr. Olympia ever was Arnold Schwarzenegger.. I do not ever see anyone currently coming close to the physique he had but it does appear we are sort of heading in that direction with a leaner look rather than that big bloated stomach thing.

P

Pharmacom

I agree Phil Heath beats Jay Cutler any time and Phil will most likely win 10 Mr. O's.. Jay won 4..

I still think the best Mr. Olympia ever was Arnold Schwarzenegger.. I do not ever see anyone currently coming close to the physique he had but it does appear we are sort of heading in that direction with a leaner look rather than that big bloated stomach thing.

Agree with u bro

johnjohn

johnjohn

Cutler was always my favorite. Dude is just a beast

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I agree about Heath winning 10. Barring a major injury, he can probably win until he decides to hang it up.

Arnold is the best of all time for many reasons, one being he is the 'Babe Ruth' of bodybuilding. He single-handedly changed the game and it wasn't just because of his physique. I still feel that the greatest physique of all time belonged to Sergio Oliva, but he didn't have that extra trait - character - like Arnold did.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree about Heath winning 10. Barring a major injury, he can probably win until he decides to hang it up.

Arnold is the best of all time for many reasons, one being he is the 'Babe Ruth' of bodybuilding. He single-handedly changed the game and it wasn't just because of his physique. I still feel that the greatest physique of all time belonged to Sergio Oliva, but he didn't have that extra trait - character - like Arnold did.
true about sergio!

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I know that it is not fair to do, but the Chicago fan in me cannot help but always think of the other Jay Cutler and how I much I despise him. I am not saying it has anything to do with this Jay Cutler, but it is not an advantage for him.

P

Pharmacom

I'm tired of Hit )

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get and understand Phil will win 10 at least. But I have to agree with Jon Jon. The 92 cutler was a monster.