• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Workout with music

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you use your headphones while training at home? I know of some people who cannot do their workout without the benefit of music. At home, the speakers are blaring while they lift weights or do bench press and at the gym, they naturally use the headphones for that. In the park, I also see seniors who are jogging with the headphones, obviously listening to exercise music. They say that music motivates them. But for me? No need. How about you, do you prefer a workout in peace and quite or with music?
ich is an added insult to injury.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't listen to music when I work out unless it's aerobics or frank dancing.

Music would actually distract me I feel and k need sharp ears and clear mind when I workout.

P

Pharmacom

I dont imagine m train without HardRock or Metal

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of the time that I am training, I am doing it with music, it really helps me get pumped up for the workout. If I don't have it, it really affects my performance.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like listening to music with headphones when working out, because it's a good distraction, and it makes you less aware of your exertion. Also music puts me in my zone to improve my physical performance, and it helps elevate my mood as well.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I prefer to listen to EDM while working out. The rhythm and tempo are upbeat, so it helps me to be more motivated. One of my fave workout songs is this:

B

bourehim

I used to like training with music, now I prefer listening to an audio book or just be silent, I was listening to a load song while I was jogging, got exited and injured my self.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I love listening to music while I work out cause it makes the exercise become more fun making me look forward to doing it the next day. It also makes me work harder especially if the tempo is fast and loud in my easier for me to stay motivated and keep going.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love listening to music and I that no using it during workouts is best.Some music push someone to keep going I think using headphones is best.I normally like to exercise like that.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I do not think I can workout without music. It helps me stay motivated and it boosts my energy levels. Wether I am alone or with people I love working out with music in the background or my earphones. I don't know why maybe it takes the stress away during a workout. We frequently work out with my boyfriend and we both love listening to it during a workout. I normally love fast music or Hip-hop genre during a workout. What genre do you like?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

I don't like working out with headphones. Actually, hate putting things in or on my ears. listening to your environment can be a very good thing. Plugging your ears is remedy for disaster. You may fail to hear danger coming. Plus many sanger signals are usually sound, from hooting of vehicle to distress calls by animals or children. You just need to have your ear drum at ease all the time.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I ran at 5 am. There is no much life outside. The place is less crowded. Plus there is a field nearby that I ran around it and back home. Just an intense 30minutes workout that leaves me super exhausted. We normally do it with my boyfriend.