• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best peptide for site growth

bigmills

bigmills

Banned
I would have to say IGF DES is the best because of its 20 minute half life. I believe the best way to take it is getting to the gym and do a few sets for instance if your training biceps and triceps. Do 4 sets of one exercise for biceps and 4 sets of one exercise for triceps then head to the locker room, and do 40 to 60 MCG of IGf DES in each tricep. Thinking continue the workout. The reason I say this is because I have read a GF lr3 has a 24-hour half life and will blunt the release of MGF so I think it is best to take lr3 on non workout days, and Des after 4 sets of each exercise because the receptors are active and the igf is out of your system before you're finished working out. Therefore your body will start releasing MGF as soon as you are done without a IGF blunting the release. If anybody has any updated son on this I would like to hear it. Thank you brothers...

B

BigTex

I would have to say IGF DES is the best because of its 20 minute half life. I believe the best way to take it is getting to the gym and do a few sets for instance if your training biceps and triceps. Do 4 sets of one exercise for biceps and 4 sets of one exercise for triceps then head to the locker room, and do 40 to 60 MCG of IGf DES in each tricep. Thinking continue the workout. The reason I say this is because I have read a GF lr3 has a 24-hour half life and will blunt the release of MGF so I think it is best to take lr3 on non workout days, and Des after 4 sets of each exercise because the receptors are active and the igf is out of your system before you're finished working out. Therefore your body will start releasing MGF as soon as you are done without a IGF blunting the release. If anybody has any updated son on this I would like to hear it. Thank you brothers...

I agree that IGF-1 is a very good peptide for growth. However, researcher Alfred Goldberg showed that in hypophysectomized animals muscle hypertrophy still took place following overload despite the blunting of IGF-I production in the liver.

Goldberg AL. Work-induced growth of skeletal muscle in normal and hypophysectomized rats. Am J Physiol 213: 1193–1198, 1967.

Goldspink G. Mechanical signals, IGF-I gene splicing, and muscle adaptation. Physiology 20: 232–238, 2005.

What is very important to remember is muscle growth and adaptation relies on mechanical stress, the amount of weight you lift and the time the muscle is under stress. While IGF-I promotes cell proliferation, differentiation, and survival. The MGF hypothesis asserts that during acute skeletal muscle repair after exercise or injury, levels of a specific splice variant that contains exon 5 (IGF-IEc or MGF) increase. While IGF-1 is produced in the liver MGF is produced in tissue as a response to mechanical stress/injury. So in short, MGF works despite the levels of IGF-1.

IGF-1 is produced in the liver and consists of 70 amino acids and is a hormone that is structured similarly to insulin.

LR3, is a form of IGF that has been chemically altered with changed amino acids. It consists of 83 amino acids with a substation of Arg(R) for the Glu(E) at position three, hence, the name R3. The altercations enable it to avoid binding to proteins in the body, which allows it to have a longer half-life.

DES is a shorter form if IGF-1 which is 67 amino acids with the amonos Glycine-Proline-Glutamine cleaved from the N-terminus.

Both L3 and DES are forms of IGF-1 and should not interfer with MGF as is is produced in the tissue due to mechanical tension or injury.

bigmills

bigmills

Banned
Thanks for clearing that up brother I always wonder about it blunting the release of MGF. Now if only we had some more domestic reliable sources to get both lr3 and Des from we will be good

B

BigTex

Thanks for clearing that up brother I always wonder about it blunting the release of MGF. Now if only we had some more domestic reliable sources to get both lr3 and Des from we will be good

Anytime. Both are very good products, just depends on what you want. Lr3 is about 2x as anabolic as IGF-1 synthesized in the liver. DES 1-3 is about as 10 times as anabolic but has a 3 hour or so 1/2 life. This is my opinion, since the body keeps IGF-1 levels elevated for up to 72 hours post exercise, we know high blood levels are important to increased protein synthesis. While the Lr3 is not as anabolic as the DES 1-3 it does keep the IGF-1 levels elevated for 24 hours. Much the way the body does. DES 1-3 pre or post exercise will be great at helping supersaturate the muscle cell with aminos, glucose and water. We are starting to find out now that this supersaturation causes the cellular integrity to be at risk, which is the kick start of protein synthesis. So both are very useful depending on your goals.

bigmills

bigmills

Banned

Anytime. Both are very good products, just depends on what you want. Lr3 is about 2x as anabolic as IGF-1 synthesized in the liver. DES 1-3 is about as 10 times as anabolic but has a 3 hour or so 1/2 life. This is my opinion, since the body keeps IGF-1 levels elevated for up to 72 hours post exercise, we know high blood levels are important to increased protein synthesis. While the Lr3 is not as anabolic as the DES 1-3 it does keep the IGF-1 levels elevated for 24 hours. Much the way the body does. DES 1-3 pre or post exercise will be great at helping supersaturate the muscle cell with aminos, glucose and water. We are starting to find out now that this supersaturation causes the cellular integrity to be at risk, which is the kick start of protein synthesis. So both are very useful depending on your goals.
Damn brother this is completely new information compared to what I have read in the past. Don't get me wrong it's good information, and I thank you for that. I was always told or I have always red that des has a half-life of 20 to 30 minutes and works much better for spot injections for localized muscle growth. So I always thought the ideal way to use Des would be take it to you with the gym say for instance your training chest. Go in do 4 sets of maybe flies last set being a drop set to activate the receptors in the chest, then head straight to the locker room and inject between 30 and 40 MCG in each Peck because I always read that The receptors need to be activated in order for the DES to bind to them. So you are saying basically there is no need for this I could take the DES pre-workout and get the same results? Now lr3 I always have read the half-life is between 23 and 24 hours even if you just go to Google and type in igf Half-Life that's what pops up not saying Google knows everything. So also I always read that lr3 will systemic which is why you did not need to inject it into the muscles you were training? Let me know what you think about this and like I said I greatly appreciate this information brother as I have always read differently. Also if you had some literature to support this that would be great.

B

BigTex

The problem with this localized theory is anything you inject is eventually going to go systemic. In about 5-10 minutes both are going to go systemic. Remember IM injections actually go systemic faster that sub-q because muscle has more capillaries that does fat. So injecting into a muscle is not much different that injecting sub-q. You can take DES pre-workout or post. It is like insulin. Some like it post workout. I prefer both pre-workout because of the extreme pumps you get when you train.

Also I see I made a typo on the DES half life it should be about 30 minutes. It has a Cmax of about 2-3 hours. So it is still active in the body. Sorry about that.