• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao vs Arum

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that the touted Pacquiao-Khan fight is officially off and the looming fight is between Manny Pacquiao and Bob Arum. As the promoter, Arum wants Pacquiao to fight Australian Jeff Horn. The Australian government is shelling out money for the fight to be held in Australia. But Pacquiao wants Amir Khan for his opponent with the fight in UAE. The public is being kept in suspense.

P

pwarbi

If this carries on much longer then I think that any anticipation for the next Manny fight will soon fade away and nobody will actually care who or even IF he fights again. Remember the Mayweather fight and how long people wanted that to happen? When it eventually did I think that people had actually stopped caring to some extent and the longer this drags on, the more people are starting to feel the same.

We all know only too well that the fight game is all about money and reputation these days instead of what actually happens in the ring, but at least the promoters could pretend they anted to see good fight between two good boxers, and not just between whoever wants to pay the most money.