• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is regular injury in WWE?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen WWE fights and I’d say injuries are common despite the fact that the fights are scripted. Those big muscles and heavy bodies banging each other would certainly create injuries no matter how the fighters try to avoid. Definitely those fights are painful to the body of the wrestlers but I understand that it is their job. Just like actors who have to follow the script no matter if the scene is excruciating. Do you know how much damage to the body those WWE fighters inflict on themselves in one fight?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't know how to measure the amount of injury but it definitely happens.

Even a fall is a tissue insult so definetely injuries do happen.

M

mjrpwrlfting

Watch the movie, The wrestler... pretty good example of what a wrestling life is like.... many former wrestlers were involved when it was being made...

M

mjrpwrlfting

Without seeing the movie, the tables, ladders and chairs matches were so brutal, they have been discontinued in the wwe...

P

pwarbi

As you say, even though the action is scripted, the wrestlers do have to be physically fit and strong, and be willing to put their bodies through a lot of pain and risk of injury to do what they do. While I don't know off the top of my head, I would imagine that the joints would take the most punishment as that seems to be what a lot of the holds are aimed at. On top of that there is obviously the muscle strains and back problems that can often be associated with any sport, so even though many of us (including myself) don't take wrestling and the WWE too seriously, for those competing and providing the entertainment it is still a serious business.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I have always believed that somethings have to come from the breaking of the chairs on the back. I know these are well planned, but I just think that you would get some back injuries that way, plus all the awkward positions. I would guess back injuries.

P

Pharmacom

For example, John Cena received a lot of injuries, and I do not know how he still performs

R

rz3300

Banned
Well John Cena is their biggest star, so I am guessing that he is getting some top notch medical care for whatever he suffers, and they are probably extra careful to not even get that far with him. The cash cow never seems to get hurt.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The kind of match stipulation being carried out by the WWE superstars goes a very long way in determining whether they would be prone to getting injured in such match. Matches such as elimination chamber, no holds barred, no disqualification, tables, ladders and chairs, I quit match are most likely going to be leaving the stars injured.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard that everytime a wrestler gets injured, that it halts the WWE exisiting strorylines, and causes major changes to creative directions - and so the WWE top bookers kind of lose faith with these wrestlers.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't really say that this particular injury is a regular one in the WWE because it's most likely how the match or fight was carried out that decides what kind of injury one might have. I have seen thorn biceps, busted head, dislocated shoulders and ankle, knee ligament damage and so on.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most that I have witnessed are neck and back injuries. I'm pretty sure at least 99% of the wrestlers have had these issues.