• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ladies and gear choices and doses.MB4team @ moutain-man thread for information

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

So I have been around our sport a long time .Over my years i have seen very few threads or articles on our sisters and gear , supplements,workouts,or peptides.There are some good information about them but way to little for me.My wife has been cycling for 10 years with my help and I am very selective when it comes to what I will let her use.She has done extremely well and for 52 years old she is a machine.So any member with experience of knowledge of ladies and body building or even health information please contribute to this thread .I know it will be very much appreciated by our community male and female.Thank u in advance from myself this thread is a idea of mine from alot of ? And contacts I have had from girls over the years.MB4 fourm is where I want to start it and hope it will help.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I will start with a cycle that my wife stared with to her more advanced cycles later on in her progress.No manufacturer will be listed .I will give work out plans and diets she has followed with every post .this is one of her very first programs after she got bit by the iron bug.
Gear 5 mg Anavar Ed 4 weeks .
Supplements whey isolate 60 mg Ed, and 3 mg creatine Ed post work out and off days in morning.
Cycle goal cutting.
Diet plan followed low carb high protein plan 5 meals Ed 3 hrs apart .
Can't remember the work out plan it was over 10 years ago and journals are gone
Results lost 15 lbs and leaned out nice and was happy and excited about her progress as was I .
I know that is not detailed but it's a start of more to come , wanted to start from day one .I have 80℅ of journals saved next post will be more involved .
So help out post up some information for our sisters
I sure will.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post up there, as many people might want to get started, but don't have instructions on what is reliable to do, and that's a good start.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Good post up there, as many people might want to get started, but don't have instructions on what is reliable to do, and that's a good start.

Good point post any information on women and body building, fitness, health.
I feel there is not enough information available about gear for wemon online .Men have a endless resource of information online weather is good information or not.
So main point of thread is life experience, knowledge,and science behind cycles for wemon.but Heath fitness,diet etc ..Tips and info also

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good point post any information on women and body building, fitness, health.
I feel there is not enough information available about gear for wemon online .Men have a endless resource of information online weather is good information or not.
So main point of thread is life experience, knowledge,and science behind cycles for wemon.but Heath fitness,diet etc ..Tips and info also
love readin your coments mm.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A page of my wife's journal from 2015 a few days before she turned 50 .
legs fasting
100 min cardio light treadmill he lost track of time
80g whey hake op nutrition
squats 100@11-120@11-130@15
leg curls 60@12-70@12-80@015 proud of her
deads 95@10-100@11-120@14 super proud
leg ext 50@12-60@12-65@12-70@12 he made the machine her *****
seated calf raie 65@15-80@15-95@18 what can i say i wa clappingeveryone in the gym wa staring at us
leg press 100@8-110@8-120-8-145@8 the var tbol and primo are kicking it for her proud hubby heart full of pride for a 50 year old all woman
meal one 8 egg whites wheat toast 1 tbs peanut butter
meal two 80 g onn whey 20 g carb mix
meal three five cans tuna i as ready to hurl from the smell
meal four 8 o fish
meal five 12 oz fish salad Image 1

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Primobolan Depot Not a “Weak” Steroid
contrary to common opinion, Primobolan really is not a weak steroid, at least not on a milligram for milligram basis. It certainly is not weak in terms of anabolic effect versus side effects. It is a good performer in these regards. However, because the oil solubility of methenolone enanthate is only moderate, preparations are typically of only 100 mg/mL. This can give a psychological impression of not being as strong a compound as more concentrated products.Another likely reason for perceived weakness is that it is most often used for anabolic steroid cycles which deliberately are very conservative. For example, a classic beginner cycle is 400 mg/week Primobolan as the only steroid used. Of course, this does not give extreme gains. But then again neither does 400 mg/weektestosterone! when stacked with other steroids like tren , whinny or masteron you will experiance very lean muscle mass gains that any body builder would be happy with.most people use between 500-1000 mg a week for best results i feel for a male 500-700mg a week is more than enough and for woman 50-100 mg a week.

http://www.m4b.is/product_info.php/primobolan-100mg-10ml-vials-set-p-467

Last edited:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Anavar for Women
While the steroid can be used effectively by men Anavar for women is far more effective and efficient; so much so we can and many often do label Oxandrolone the official girl steroid. In the world of anabolic steroids Anavar for women is as testosterone is for men; nearly the perfect steroid. Many and by many we mean most anabolic steroids can be very harsh for the female user and can cause a host of unwanted side-effects; most commonly of a virilization nature and such effects can absolutely destroy a womans femininity. This is not the case here; with the Anavar steroid not only do we have a mild hormone but one that is very side-effect friendly and that will in most cases bring no virilization to women who use it responsibly.

Off-Season Anavar for Women:
During an off-season period of growth the goal is simple; to gain more lean tissue plain and simple. During the off-season, due to the mild nature of this steroid most men will find very little use for it with other anabolic androgenic steroids being far more efficient. Sure, gains can be made but it will in most cases take a massive amount and this can be very costly to your pocket book. However, Anavar for women during this period is a very different story; while the Oxandrolone hormone is mild in nature females are far more sensitive to the hormone and will yield a higher return in-terms of growth on a per milligram basis.

Dieting Anavar for Women:
While off-season Anavar for women can be fantastic, without question it is during the dieting process that it really shines. Of all the performance enhancing drugs available Oxandrolone is one of the primary featured as to why the fitness look exists as it does today. As is common knowledge women can have a much harder time losing body-fat than men and like men when body-fat is lost a loss of lean muscle tissue often accompanies it. While losing body-fat in of itself is always good losing muscle tissue is not a positive trait as this only slows down our metabolism; the more lean tissue we have the greater our metabolic efficiency is. This is again where the Oxandrolone steroid really shines as it greatly preserves lean tissue when calories are restricted and even directly increases overall metabolic efficiency; yes, we burn fat to a higher degree when Anavar is present. Further, as an added bonus the steroid will lend to the physique being tighter thereby presenting a more pleasing look for the finished product. While its not a necessity for any female athlete Anavar for women can send them beyond what they could ever do without it.

Var 10
The Side-Effects of Anavar for Women:
All anabolic androgenic steroids carry with them possible side-effects and each one carries a specific level of probability. Just because a particular steroid has possible side-effects does not it will occur any more than it means the side-effects of Aspirin will occur; it simply means there is a chance; luckily, as it pertains to Oxandrolone the probability is low. This is one of the primary reasons Anavar for women is so highly desired as it is one of the few anabolic steroids they can use effectively without nasty side-effects. The most common and worrisome side-effects of anabolic steroid use in the female user is always virilization as such effects can cause a deepening of the vocal chords, body-hair growth and even clitoral enlargement. Such effects can be devastating to a woman as they attack her very nature and while they are still a concern here, if used properly there is hardly a woman out there who will have any need for worry at all. If doses and total duration of use is kept in a responsible manner most all women will only experience positive results; of course there are some who even with the slightest amount may show negative symptoms and if you are one of the unfortunate few all hope is not lost. If you supplement with the Oxandrolone hormone and begin to show signs of virilization simply discontinue use immediately and the symptoms will go away. It is when such symptoms are ignored and allowed to set in that they become a problem. Is Anavar for women perfect? Maybe not perfect but it is very close.

Doses & Duration of Anavar for Women:
Generally speaking 10mg-20mg is a fine dosing to serve any female purpose with 20mg per day being as far as most will want to go. While it is a mild steroid virilization probability can increase a fair amount when this dosing level is surpassed. Most women are highly advised to begin with 10mg per day and often this is all the Anavar they will ever need. If more is needed to achieve the desired result make sure you can handle the lower dose first before increasing it and if you do increase it you should use extreme caution and pay close attention to your body as to ensure virilization does not occur. In most cases 6 weeks of use will prove to be just about perfect with 8 weeks being about as long as most will want to go. If you need or desire more time it is advised you discontinue use for 4-6 weeks before beginning another course.