• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Over-eating

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know of some people who over-eat when they are on training especially when the training is intense. Their reason for the excessive eating is that they need the nutrition since they are burning too much fat in the heavy workout. But one friend who is like that had suffered with ulcers. The doctor said that the stomach ulcer was caused by too much intake of food. I couldn't believe it but another physician said that it is possible. So now, do you tend to overeat when you are doing a heavy workout?

P

ptahm22

I don't overeat when working out because that will be taking back all the calories that you lost when working out. The main reason for working out is to create a calorie deficit. There will be no deficit if you overeat.

P

Pharmacom

sure i will overeating , i need more energy

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont overeat while trying to loose weight. It is different for someone else who is working out to gain weight and muscle mass where overeating is acceptable.

R

rz3300

Banned
Despite all the attention that the issues seems to be getting lately, at lease relative to what it had gotten in the past, something still tells me that it is far greater a problem than we still think. I would be interested to see a couple studies and hopefully prove myself wrong.

fitnessmara

fitnessmara

I can't overeat because my stomach stops far before I am full. But, a caloric value of what I eat can be pretty amazing, so it doesn't matter how little I put in my mouth if it is fattening and high caloric.

A

Athanas

I would personally not encourage anyone to overeat during workouts. One of the goals of doing exercise is to cut extra calories. If you overeat, the lost calories will be replaced by fresh ones from the extra diet. In so doing, you would not achieve your goals of losing weight.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Overeating is unhealthy and can give you bad effects afterwards like being overweight, heart disease, also when you overeat your stomach expands and balloons to accommodate the food you've eaten, the food then pushes against the organs in your body making you making you uncomfortable.