• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Womanizing by popular sports figures

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know this is not a positive thread but I am just amused with this issue because in one conversation yesterday with my relatives, Arnold Schwarzenegger's illegitimate children surfaced. One was asking if Arnold's children with their former housemaid are getting financial support. And then some other sports figures were mentioned like Mike Tyson who was also a womanizer. But come to think of it, are those certified macho men given a license to engage in womanizing? Or is it a natural tendency when you are a real man and you have many admirers?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being rich and famous makes you a target for many women maybe that want to have a better life, but the exact opposite also happens with rich and famous women I believe as men will be drawn to them not only by their charms. This is gender unrelated I believe.