• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your luxury in life?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Traveling can be considered my luxury in life because it is more expensive than good food or nice shoes and clothes. Whenever my wife and I would travel abroad, we allocate a budget of at least $1,000 for pocket money. And that’s only for a few days of vacation. And if the plane tickets will be included then the cost of our travel will reach more than $2,000. That’s only for traveling in Asia where we are situated. We still have to experience traveling to Europe or the US and I’m sure it will cost us at least $3,000 for the basic expenses.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not much luxury in my life.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to hear about that @Charlie. I consider a luxury in my life when I am healthy, and with not many concerns. On the material side of things, when I can afford holidays in the beach for the family. :D

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@to7update, luxury in life to me
Is having good health. The rest could only offer momentarily comforts.