Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today

Hope all is good for you md.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Ok so appointment is at 11am. Waiting anxiously for the morning to get off work ,go home ,shower ,and head over and see what will be done today.
    I hope all will be fine man

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Many times this contacts are priceless. I had surgery last month and the doctor who did it was great, it was introduced by another doctor and solved my problem (still recovering!). Best of luck to you!!

So I saw my old orthopedic surgeon yesterday. He doesn't do surgery any more. But set me up with some great people.
    Gonna have some test performed and switch orthos. Should be in good hands. Will be working with the orthopedic surgeon for the ravens and orioles team physician.
    So i will keep everyone updated. But until this is all set up im gonna do what i can do just use some extra causation.

I am gonna log this whole ordeal. Maybe it can help someone down the line going through something similar. Also, will give me a chance(a positive spin) to run some products(peptides/gh kratom) to see how they help me and recovery and pain. But I am not going anywhere. So don't feel to bad for me. Lol. Shit when I have to go out of work ill probable be on here 24/7 .

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry everyone for the delay. Forgot where thia was moved. Smh.... I'm retarded that way..
    Anyway .
    Ok other than screwing up my sleep. I'm on 11-7 this week. Nothing was accomplished today. I Must go back friday 9am. Didnt have all the papers from my previous surgeries and reports for pre-op ,operative,post-op. So a waste of time. Ugh.
    Im slightly agitated and wanna start pinning and just hit the gym until its time to have the actual surgery. Frustrated.to say the least.
    My sleep was all over the place today. I'm More disappointed than anything. I just wanna start this asap.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Being deprived of what we love doing sucks, but nothing like getting cured and workout later with no worries.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by to7update View Post
    Being deprived of what we love doing sucks, but nothing like getting cured and workout later with no worries.
    This is my stand too. Better wait a bit and get cured first instead of indulging and worsening up your condition. The resultant recovery time may be even more longer and frustrating then.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Decentlady View Post
    This is my stand too. Better wait a bit and get cured first instead of indulging and worsening up your condition. The resultant recovery time may be even more longer and frustrating then.
    Agreed! I just wanna cry! I need a hug!!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Haha, I can offer you some sympathy only lol, as I had knee surgery one month ago, and I have at least another month ahead of me without working out, but my motivation is that I will get full recovery.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Decentlady View Post
    Agreed! I just wanna cry! I need a hug!!!
    Hugged all the way! Get well soon ..patience pays.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, patience is a must here. I am doing physio almost every day now, and next week I am going to see the orthopedic surgeon who made my surgery, so hopefully he will tell me I can already start working out.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

To7udpate . I wish you a speedy recovery. And good. Ews from the ortho.
    Thanks for the hug decent lady!
    That's all the motivation i Needed . tomorrow is almost here.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

be strong and keep us updated. I'm goin through helt problems too.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mri scheduled for monday! And physical therapy..?!!?!

Dam this new insurance is whack. Its the same company but they cancelled the higher tier that I had due to the wife and lupus. They think there slick! Now I Gotta kick out a few hundred $$$ on the mri, not to mention co-pay. That doesnt include what physical therapy will cost per session.
    I called back for the orthopedic spoke to his assistant.
    Ask what does the Dr. expect physical therapy to do for me.
    If ive lost almost all strength in my left arm. Told them i need this fixed asap. I cannot do any upper body pretty much at all. She didn't have an answer for my question.
    Im aggitated to say the least.
    He is just holding off from scheduling surgery right away. My family has only one income. Mine, so the longer this takes to get fixed the longer it will affect my income and my family.... Ugh

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry to hear mace! Doctors in my opinion are the worst as I've always had bad luck and it always sucks to get injured. It seems to me they can never give a straight answer and always seem to have their hands out for your money. Good luck with the appt today brotha wishing you a speedy recovery for you and your family.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Be strong, my friend, you can do it.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So i went to my app. For mri. Get inThe machine. Not sure exactly how long i was in there but it was stopped and i was pulled out. .. Come to find out it is the wrong test.
    So I was reimbursed my $$$ and was called by phone and rescheduled to have an mri w/angiogram. On the 26th at 2pm. ... The bill on this has about doubled. About 900. Smh. Also they do not perform this test at this location. So now i must go to a different location further away.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

sucks, if they change the insurance I won't have any bro. I feel you man.

I wouldn't pay for the wrong test.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    sucks, if they change the insurance I won't have any bro. I feel you man.

I wouldn't pay for the wrong test.
    I had paid a portion. About half. 200. It was reimbursed. But now the new test with injection will run almost 900. What the hell. I need Obama care..

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions