Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today

Well that would make me extra nervous. I do not really enjoy going to see any sort of health professional just due to my anxiety but this one would really get me going in the nerves department just knowing what is all at stake.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i know how you feel. my doctor wants to do certain bloodwork but my cheap insurance doesn't cover. would be over $1200 if I pay.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Keep calm bro

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ok so we are gonna turn this into a log. Im tired ,frustrated and absolutely hate life at the moment. Ive been trying to do certain exercises to see what im capable of with this arm and shoulder. Things are not going well. I can do a few things. Some triceps, a few bicep exercises as long as i do not supinate my wrist at all and keep my elbow in front of me. But strength is way low! Im going to push myself with certain exercises but mainly im gonna do a ton of cardio ,legs ,abs lower back.
    Im going to adjust my calories and intake of nutrients to my new and unclear regimen. Going to workout a plan and get back to everyone with what im going to use if anything.

Maybe nothing at all.

Tonights food . gonna try and consume more meals along this line and much more salad. Will drop calories .

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Tonight's foodName:  20170425_044240-1.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  147.6 KB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Ok so we are gonna turn this into a log. Im tired ,frustrated and absolutely hate life at the moment. Ive been trying to do certain exercises to see what im capable of with this arm and shoulder. Things are not going well. I can do a few things. Some triceps, a few bicep exercises as long as i do not supinate my wrist at all and keep my elbow in front of me. But strength is way low! Im going to push myself with certain exercises but mainly im gonna do a ton of cardio ,legs ,abs lower back.
    Im going to adjust my calories and intake of nutrients to my new and unclear regimen. Going to workout a plan and get back to everyone with what im going to use if anything.

Maybe nothing at all.

Tonights food . gonna try and consume more meals along this line and much more salad. Will drop calories .
    Seems like a good plan. Did you have a picture? I can't see it in the mm app.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hello Bro. How are u today?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacom View Post
    Hello Bro. How are u today?
    I'm ok, thanks for asking. Couldnt go yesterday . had to change shifts this week. Due to my wife's car accident.
    Down to one vehicle and with my wife having to see the lawyer and Dr. And therapy , picking up the kids from school and getting my son from work. I couldn't go. But also had to straighten why they told me I needed the full amount yesterday 841.00 to get my MRI/w angiogram. I made arrangements to make 3 payments.....

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Money is very tight with one income.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Aww macedog24 I have been away from this site for a while but I came here to follow up on you. I see you still haven't had a definite diagnosis.

Mri with angiogram points towards a suspicion of a failing nerve or a pinched blood vessel. If the cause is the later than the surgery may be just what you need. Meanwhile you just can't afford to exercise your arm in such a blood deprived state. You will get more numb. Keep your arm bh your side. Elevating it mah further deprive you of sensations and strength.

Hoping for your quickest recovery. Keep us posted.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

collapse Posting Permissions