• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive had labrum and ulnar surgery on my left shoulder/elbow. In the early 2000's. Actually had 2 surgeries on my left labrum. Within the last few months I've been having some issues with my left shoulder. Figured i would just deal with it. Recently it has progressed for the worse and forced me to seek professional help once again. Left shoulder definitely is not seated properly. What makes it worse is , it must be pressing on a nerve or something because there is a pinching feeling in my forearm/bicep. Along the brachiordialis. Extreme drop in strength and pain when bending the arm at the elbow for presses or curls . last night i was making kidney beans in a pot on the stove for my daughter. When lifting the pot and bending at the elbow to bring the pot closer to my face (just like eating from a spoon) I realized then i must get this taking care of asap. There was a strong pinching sensation and it was hard to hold the pot in this position for more than a minute or so. Anyway i just wanted to let everyone know what is Going on and why my log also isnt progressing.
Kind of depressing me. Never thought i would have to go through this shit again. Hopefully this is an easy fix with minimal downtime . I really cannot afford this to happen and be out if work for any length of time. Hoping the fixtures just come out and they can just put them back in place. Idk seems maybe that would be an easy solution and fix. (Hoping). Maybe not.. Idk im just guessing ..but this situation has been mentally weighing on me for some time and more so recently. It just seems like i can never catch a break.

johnjohn

johnjohn

Ive had labrum and ulnar surgery on my left shoulder/elbow. In the early 2000's. Actually had 2 surgeries on my left labrum. Within the last few months I've been having some issues with my left shoulder. Figured i would just deal with it. Recently it has progressed for the worse and forced me to seek professional help once again. Left shoulder definitely is not seated properly. What makes it worse is , it must be pressing on a nerve or something because there is a pinching feeling in my forearm/bicep. Along the brachiordialis. Extreme drop in strength and pain when bending the arm at the elbow for presses or curls . last night i was making kidney beans in a pot on the stove for my daughter. When lifting the pot and bending at the elbow to bring the pot closer to my face (just like eating from a spoon) I realized then i must get this taking care of asap. There was a strong pinching sensation and it was hard to hold the pot in this position for more than a minute or so. Anyway i just wanted to let everyone know what is Going on and why my log also isnt progressing.
Kind of depressing me. Never thought i would have to go through this shit again. Hopefully this is an easy fix with minimal downtime . I really cannot afford this to happen and be out if work for any length of time. Hoping the fixtures just come out and they can just put them back in place. Idk seems maybe that would be an easy solution and fix. (Hoping). Maybe not.. Idk im just guessing ..but this situation has been mentally weighing on me for some time and more so recently. It just seems like i can never catch a break.
Damn mace hopefully it will be a speedy recovery for you brother.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let see what he has me do exactly. Just praying that its something minor

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, keeping good vibes headed your way in the hopes it is something minor!

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mace dude. Get well soon. That sounds like an ulnar nerve playing havoc. May be the shoulder Isn't fixed properly.

Do give us the feedback of what your doc adviced.

Get well soon Champ!

P

Pharmacom

i'm sorry to hear that man. I hope u will catch ur break

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mace dude. Get well soon. That sounds like an ulnar nerve playing havoc. May be the shoulder Isn't fixed properly.

Do give us the feedback of what your doc adviced.

Get well soon Champ!
Na not the ulnar. Had that done when I originally tore my shoulder from the bone. Its on the top of the forearm into lower head of bicep just guessing Brachioradialis. I could be wrong.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I saw my old orthopedic surgeon yesterday. He doesn't do surgery any more. But set me up with some great people.
Gonna have some test performed and switch orthos. Should be in good hands. Will be working with the orthopedic surgeon for the ravens and orioles team physician.
So i will keep everyone updated. But until this is all set up im gonna do what i can do just use some extra causation.

I am gonna log this whole ordeal. Maybe it can help someone down the line going through something similar. Also, will give me a chance(a positive spin) to run some products(peptides/gh kratom) to see how they help me and recovery and pain. But I am not going anywhere. So don't feel to bad for me. Lol. Shit when I have to go out of work ill probable be on here 24/7 .

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
#Moved to Headquarters

Stay strong mace!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully stronger and better than ever!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How long will the recovery be?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, oh, that is surely a sad situation you are in. That pinching sensation is terrible especially when you cannot do your usual chores at home. Let’s hope that the surgery will be quick and successful so your recovery will be a breeze.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope it gets better though. The only superficial nerve in forearm and around the elbow is the Ulnar Nerve but since you had previous surgeries your anatomy could have been distorted. The only sensory nerves of the forearm would be the cutaneous ones. The area that you are mentioning may not coincide with the Median or Radial Ns.

But of course your tests can give definite answers.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so appointment is at 11am. Waiting anxiously for the morning to get off work ,go home ,shower ,and head over and see what will be done today.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so appointment is at 11am. Waiting anxiously for the morning to get off work ,go home ,shower ,and head over and see what will be done today.

What happened dude? Feedback please..

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope all is good for you md.

P

Pharmacom

I hope all will be fine man