• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquio vs Horn is a go

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is now official that Manny Pacquiao will be fighting Australian Jeff Horn in July. The left-handed Pacquiao is aiming for a quick win over Jeff Horn so he can set a date for his fight with Amir Khan which obviously is his desired opponent in the ring. But first, he had to hurdle the undefeated Horn who has not fought outside Australia, meaning his wins are mostly over Australians. Perhaps Bob Arum has the wisdom of pushing for this fight which would prove that Pacquiao still has it.

P

pwarbi

Yet another fight for Manny that people aren't really interested in. It does make me wonder what the point of the fight is when everyone, including Manny himself wants the fight with Khan to go ahead, so I'm not sure what fighting Horn is going to do for anyone. Some may argue that Horn will get a lot more publicity for this fight than what he's ever had before, but when (or should I say IF) he loses, what's that going to do for his reputation?

Manny will go on to fight Khan, and Horn will be left in the wilderness with a once unbeaten record and a reputation of having lost the one and only fight he's had against a decent opponent.