• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How coca cola reacts with stomach acid

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for this comment. Since the beginning of the internet, I had already been seeing smear against Coca Cola. There were so many to mention but the most notable is the email about the acid thst melts the sink. If that is true then so many Coke drinkers like me should already be dead. Coke is the best selling soda. Does it ring a bell? Why not a smear against Pepsi?

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pepsi is rated the worst soda for your teeth... If that helps

P

Pharmacom

I just dont drink it

Leathrrhead

Leathrrhead

Where is this guy getting all of this stomach acid.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for this comment. Since the beginning of the internet, I had already been seeing smear against Coca Cola. There were so many to mention but the most notable is the email about the acid thst melts the sink. If that is true then so many Coke drinkers like me should already be dead. Coke is the best selling soda. Does it ring a bell? Why not a smear against Pepsi?
Pepsi is just as bad I think.

johnjohn

johnjohn

When ever the battery terminals on a vehicle are corroded a old trick is to pour Coca cola on the terminals. It will dissolve the acid on the terminals in minutes.

P

Pharmacom

Drink more water guys =)