• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nice food vs good health

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you look around in a banquet, most you can see are foods that can make you sick, that’s according to the health guru. Avoid meat such as beef, pork, chicken and their ilk. Stick to vegetables and a little fish. Does that mean we forgo with the steak and pot roast? Forget the turkey and the pork casserole? This is an ongoing debate on whether to have a long life that is boring or a short life that is exciting. And excitement begins on the dinner table, right? For those who are confused about food and enjoyment, my advice is to eat moderately. Eat anything you like but in moderation not only in volume but also in frequency. That way, you you can avoid illnesses while enjoying the food.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think no food is a death warranty as such unless it is poisonous. Eating a balanced diet and indulging sometimes doesn't harm you (unless you have medical issues) as long as you burn what you consume. Atleast, according to your goals.

Also it's good to be careful that bad cholesterol isn't clogging up your blood vessels. If you are on these lines then no banquet can bother you.

P

Pharmacom

All is well if not abused