• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which are the best body building supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ptahm22

What are the best supplements, protein powders brands for a guy my age for muscle growth? I am 41 years old 6' tall and weigh about 220 so I have fat to turn into muscle no fat on arms and legs mostly in the belly area and have been going to gym 3-4 times a week for last two months and I am looking for something proven to work to give me better results. Thanks

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
check the sponsors here at mm. A few of them have really great protein powder.

P

Pharmacom

Protein, BCAA . If u prepeare to summer, u can use L-carnitine

R

rz3300

Banned
The good news is that there are so many out there, which now that I think about it yes could be a little frustrating. If you do your research and find out which ones will work for you though you can really get a good sense of which to go with.

R

remnant

Banned
I suppose supplements containing calcium and amino acids are the best as there elements are crucial for muscle contraction and relaxation. I would recommend supplements that are bioorganic in constitution as surely chemical ones have some side effects. But travailing in exercise and a balanced diet with trace minerals should be quite okay without supplements.

R

rz3300

Banned
Amino acids can be tricky at times, at least for me it can. I seem to remember some of them being a lot of pure hype so it always makes me double and triple think anything related to that, which is probably not a bad thing I guess.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which ever brand you choose, read the Label Carefully, and compare Brands.
Be an Informed Consumer !

Stay away from the Artificial Sweeteners:
Sucralose ~ processed with Chlorine and Kills your Gut Flora.
Acesulfame Potassium ~ processed with Methylene Chloride ~ a known Cancer Causing agent.

If you want a Sweetened Protein Powder, look for one sweetened only with Stevia.
Or you can do what I do, and buy an Unflavored/Unsweetened Protein Powder.
Then you can add your own Flavoring and Sweetener to it, so you know what's in your Protein.
I like to put Frozen Berries in my Protein, they are Low Glycemic, and nothing artificial added.

HorrorT

HorrorT

If your all about good protein, the protein factory has some amazing choices of whey or iso's I exp love there protein from Germany

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are a member here. good stuff.

K

Kevin Brian

Banned
Of course GYM instruments. I am much more dependable on these rather than using any protein powders or something like that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
K

Kevin Brian

Banned
That's really great info so far. I am exactly looking for the same supplements. Though I am totally new to body building and don't know which ones work the best. In the past I didn't try anything. So, I am bit confused which one should I try. Although someone suggested me to try a few supplements.

I would like to try this for about 2 months and see the results. What do you think about the idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like natural proteins from food mostly.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like natural proteins from food mostly.

Yes if your just getting into bodybuilding don't get so wrapped up in the supplements. Nothing will come fast and easy jus focus on diet and gym time.

R

remnant

Banned
In my opinion, the best bodybuilding supplement is creatine. It
results in rapid build up of muscle mass and strength within a short
time and it has no side effects. Its naturally produced by the body
and creatine levels get restored to normal in a short time.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I would have to say Fatburners and Amino Acids if you want to burn some fat while toning your muscles. Also eat a lot of protein rich foods like eggs, milk, cheeses and meats, a good protein powder also helps.

harryridwick

harryridwick

is the most effective muscle-gainer loaded with all the natural ingredients that is specially designed to cater all the body needs. This supplement supports healthy muscle gains and increases the workout performance. If taken regularly, it enhances the physical strength and also, helps you achieve strong muscles with a sculpted frame.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is the most effective muscle-gainer loaded with all the natural ingredients that is specially designed to cater all the body needs. This supplement supports healthy muscle gains and increases the workout performance. If taken regularly, it enhances the physical strength and also, helps you achieve strong muscles with a sculpted frame.

Let me know how those Muscle Gains work out with this Crap.

It has L-Arginine, Alpha-Arginine Ketoglutarate, GKG (Taurine and Glutamine) and L-Valine.
The 1st 2 will help with Muscle Pumps ~ depending on the amount, but as No Amounts are listed, it's anyone's guess.
GKG ~ there are No Clinical Tests that have ever been performed with this Amino Acid Combo ~ so any Claims are Bogus.
Glutamine is good for Gut Health and Taurine will help Performance ~ so don't expect anything else from GKG.
L-Valine is a BCAA, but is Totally Useless, unless combined with the other 2 BCAA's ~ Leucine and Isoleucine.
And even then, if you are Eating a Diet with Abundant Protein ~ SAVE YOUR MONEY.

And speaking of saving your Money ~ Don't Buy Nitronemax, you'll be Sadly Disappointed...…………………………….. JP
P.S.
10 Points for the Copy and Paste though !

H

Henrywrites

Banned
My gym instructor advised me to eat more of beans and meats for that is the best way that I can build my muscles pretty fast. However, there is a supplement known as Bendi fat remover that he recommended for me as well, but the thing was that I felt cool making use of the natural supplements especially at the beginning of everything.

J

Jakkdd

either tren if you want anabolics, clenbuterol if not with strict diet helps me

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is supposed to be on supplements.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Status
Not open for further replies.