• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena and Nikki Bella engagement

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You read it right, John Cena proposed to Nikki Bella recently at Wrestlemania 33. At first, I didn’t get the drift because I know that wrestling is scripted. But hey, this is a different story, it’s about life huh. And in fairness, I saw the video clip and it sounded like the real thing. I have to agree that it’s real considering their 5-year relationship. By the way, the proposal came after the duo defeated the pair of The Miz and Maryse. It’s like one fairy tale in real life.

P

pwarbi

Seeing as I'm not a huge follower of wrestling or celebrity lifestyle and gossip, I also thought that this was just another publicity stunt that had been scripted by the WWE. Having found out that they ARE actually in a relationship and have been for a number of years now, I have no doubt that it was a serious, genuine show of affection between the two. If you are lucky enough to be a wrestler and you want to propose to your girlfriend, I'm guessing this was the biggest night of the year to do it so it would make sense.

I just hope that fans can distinguish between real life and WWE, and the wrestling scripts and stories don't affect their actually relationship. Good luck to them both for the future.

P

Pharmacom

I wish them to live happily ever after

P

pwarbi

I wish them to live happily ever after

I wish that too, but, unfortunately like all the other so called celebrity couples, their lives will be under the microscope more than ever and that will add to the strain.

It's hard enough maintaining a happy family life in an everyday environment. I'm not sure that the WWE is the best place to form any kind of romance due to the intense nature of the sport though, so maybe keeping their life private from now on night be their best chance of staying together.

P

Pharmacom

I think they know what they do .

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is an attractive couple, and probably doing pretty well for themselves. He is really popping up everywhere these days and it seems like every movie or show I see he is somewhere in there, and I say good for him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is sad news for the fans of John Cena and Nikki Bella who got engaged last year. They broke up and the planned wedding is called off. Both wrestlers refuse to divulge the details of their separation. To think that they have been together for 5 years before their engagement, it is a real surprise for many that the wedding will not push through. They were always on public display with their affection that people have gotten used to seeing them together. And now, the break up.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As soon as he bought her the ring it was all downhill.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was bound end eventually. Did you guys know that John Cena asked Nikki to sign a 75 page document containing ground rules before they moved in together? That was a red flag right there.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Only people with broken lives like to watch these kinds of shows about other people’s shattered lives. Haha! We all know it's fake and that this was all part of an act to draw in more fans. Both are great actors, and I salute them. They look good together though, oh well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's been a while since I have asking why John Cena does not want to get married. Most of his mates in the WWE have already married with kids and he wasn't getting any younger. He has been in the WWE for over 12 years, so it's time for him to get married and settle down. So, I'm very glad to see him get engaged to one of Bella twins and about to marry her.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard it was a big publicity stunt to drive up the ratings for her reality show Total Bellas - and the split was announced a few days before it premiered.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday someone here was asking about John Cena being dead. Now he's getting married.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have always wondered why John Cena did not want to get married even with all his success in the WWE and Hollywood because most of the WWE superstars are married with kids but he seems to be dragging behind, I'm so glad he is getting married now.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to give it up to WWE because they really know how to put on a show. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.