• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Testing your physical limits

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was younger, my friends and I used to test our physical limits. First is the running, we check on our speed and stamina regarding the distance we had covered. That’s when I learned that my body was designed for marathons. With weights, it is the same thing although I did not dabble much with weight lifting. Now that I am a senior, it came to my attention that testing your limits have side effects. Some doctors are questioning the Iron Man race which is an abuse to the body since it is a test of the physical limits.

P

Pharmacom

It's normal to try to find out what your body can do to know how you will cope with future difficulties

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Testing physical limits is one way of a quick self assessment. However, one must gradually build on the shortcoming to reach a target.

You just can't strain yourself in one day and be perfect. That's when most abuse occurs. Going slow is yhe the key in my opinion.