• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winners of the m4b thread contest.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

M4BTEAM thread contest winners.
1st thudgens ( $ 300.oo in store credit)
2nd place viavian ($200.00 store credit)
3 Rd place big beef ($100.00 store credit)

Congratulations to you all a m4b team member will contact u soon and walk you threw the process.look for more contest to come

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thank.u for.promting the board and it's sponsers to everyone who joined in :saeek:

Last edited:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice, sorry I didn't participate much.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I appreciate it. It was fun

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have tried placing my order for winning contest but run into a issue please pm me

V

Vinvina

Can't thank you all enough.got in touch with the m4b guys made my order went nice and smooth super fast response to all my question This is a top shelf group to do business with they have a impressive product line and lots of hard to find old favorites and unique blends next up for me will be tsunami as a finish on my cutting run

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Can't thank you all enough.got in touch with the m4b guys made my order went nice and smooth super fast response to all my question This is a top shelf group to do business with they have a impressive product line and lots of hard to find old favorites and unique blends next up for me will be tsunami as a finish on my cutting run
Nice I'm wanting to run that also

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Nice I'm wanting to run that also
Thanks brother! Always good to see your posts here! Thanks!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats my friend I can't get a response from email or pm.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Congrats my friend I can't get a response from email or pm.
Did you win too? I'll try to reach them and will get back to you over the weekend bro.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks brother I won I can get to the Web site had my order in and at the end it wanted to know how I was going to pay and I couldn't get around it. So I emailed I went to the contact us at the site and I have sent a pm. Appreciate the help

V

Vinvina

T lookalike in your spam folder

V

Vinvina

I think there is some issues with there we sights going on got a email from them saying such there stuff goes into my spam but they got back to me fast with all questions did you ask mm maybe he knows

R

rz3300

Banned
Well a congrats is in order to those winners. I wish that I could say that I was one of those but alas I cannot, but I am just kind of getting used to saying that at this point so it is okay I suppose. Congrats again though to everyone who won.