• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Contest ? What kind would the members at Mecca wanna see???

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

What is your idea for a contest to run at Mecca?
How long should it run?
What rules would there be?
What would unlike to see as the prize?

Post your ideas here guys and girls, and I'll pick one to run for the next contest ,so show us ur guns and flex that brain muscle for us Mecca.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good idea asking for suggestions, but it depends on the direction you want to give to the contest. It can be creative workout pictures, it can be quality posts/threads, threads with more posts, and so on. I'd say a couple of weeks at the most to last the contest to keep it exciting? :)

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pick a number. Closest guess wins. :)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Good idea asking for suggestions, but it depends on the direction you want to give to the contest. It can be creative workout pictures, it can be quality posts/threads, threads with more posts, and so on. I'd say a couple of weeks at the most to last the contest to keep it exciting? :)

Agreed exciting and creative we could do like sexyest wemom in yoga pants pics and discuss different routines they could be doing at the gym to look that good in those pants?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agreed exciting and creative we could do like sexyest wemom in yoga pants pics and discuss different routines they could be doing at the gym to look that good in those pants?
That sounds like a plan!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best Home workout routine- routines to do & all exercises in general that can be done with a little ammount of equipment. It's crazy, but most of the size I have got over time, was done when I was doing routines out of the gym.

Maybe do a prize of just oral gear. Like 3 different kinds for orals for 3 prizes. I'm just throwing ideas out there lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I'm liking this thread more and more

V

Vinvina

How.about fill a jar with dbol and and we guess how many are in it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Nice new contest coming in less than a week

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any hints at what it will be?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Pics fitness girls no nude but sext and what will diet gear workout and supps you think that they used to look so great