• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lethal kick in the shin

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I like most in MMA fights is the kicking. When I was new in MMA, I thought all along that the kicking is just an adornment of the fight just like a jab. But when I saw a fight that ended in a stoppage because one fighter couldn’t stand anymore due to the heavy kicking that his shin had received, that changed my viewpoint. Aside from the hard hitting fists, what I look for in MMA fights is the kick in the shin although there are kickers who target the thigh which they say is not much painful to the kicker unlike when kicking the shin which can also cause an injury to the kicker.

P

Pharmacom

When fighters make kicks, it looks exciting

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shin kicks are utterly painful and weakening. Besides to you need your legs to standand jold your ground so well targeted kick can shorten the duratiin of the fight and give the kicker higher chances to win.