• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Doing work instead of a workout

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my recent trip to the province, I had a good conversation with some rural folks. One topic is the muscles that the guys there have that looks natural. The community leader said that those muscles come from the hard work that the men there do. The usual hard work he was referring to was fetching water- they still have no water system so they get their water from the artesian well. Oh, oh, that’s hard work to pump the artesian well to draw water from the well and then they would carry the container with 4 or 5 gallons of water. That’s pretty hard work. But come to think of it. Doing hard work is better than doing a workout in the gym. Am I right on this practicial thought?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Years ago I did construction for a living as a laborer. Most of the time I carried lumber all day including up stairs and I was in the best shape of my life..

P

Pharmacom

Every 2 months I bring a van with logs, and after they are chopped, the chest like after the gym hurts

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Years ago I did construction for a living as a laborer. Most of the time I carried lumber all day including up stairs and I was in the best shape of my life..
I did the same for my uncle. He had has own company. We mainly do concrete work, brick and block.
He was a cheap S.O.B. ooooo, the memories.
Would have to break up 40 -50 yards of concrete . the concrete would be 8 inches thick. He would have us out there with a maul, a pick ax, and a digging bar. Then when He finally did decide to get a jack hammer, his cheap ads would get an electric one. It couldnt do the job. Constantly getting stick. Then I would have to load the truck by hand or shovel!! Lmao...it wasn't funny. Drive to the dump in a Sanford and son pickup truck. Ass of it 3 " off the ground. So its not like you can speed. Then go to the dump by myself to offload it . the same way I loaded it. While his drinking buddies stayed back doing nothing..

Or one time we had to pour a basement in this house, and also pour the back yard . well the cement truck couldn't fit down the alley. So we had to use a wheelbarrow and load it from the truck one wheelbarrow at a time. Had to walk about 1/2 a city block with this broken ass wheelbarrow, with low air in the tire.
I miss those days! Dam I was in great shape and tan as hell!!