• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Using Ostarine

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My trainer reccomended I use Ostarine. Anyone know about it's usage and why anyone would suggest I need it?

All I can really find about it is from wiki:

Enobosarm, also known as ostarine, is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator from GTX, Inc for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, formerly under development by Merck & Company.

I really do not think I have any muscle wasting..

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am betting that you did the first thing that anyone would do if they got the recommendation. I cannot say that I have heard of it but it seems like it calls for some good research and some studies, but it also sounds interesting.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My trainer reccomended I use Ostarine. Anyone know about it's usage and why anyone would suggest I need it?

All I can really find about it is from wiki:

Enobosarm, also known as ostarine, is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator from GTX, Inc for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, formerly under development by Merck & Company.

I really do not think I have any muscle wasting..

Yes ostarine is a selective androgen receptor modulator. It is being sold as a supplement as prohormones were before the ban. They say you receive the anabolic benefits of steroids without the androgenic side effects such as high bp, prostate inflammation and hptc shut down, however it turns out it does shut you down somewhat. In my opinion it is not well tested and those currently taking it are the lab rats. I have tried it once and did not really see any benefit from it. Then when I stopped I lost my drive to continue working out and my sex drive went down. If you were to take it make sure to do some sort of pct even though it is marketed as not needing it. Although nothing beats just taking some good old test!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just now reading this thread. Ostarine is mild in terms of building muscle, but it helped increase my cardio & is really good for healing minor injuries.

I actually just got my first experience with it a few months ago. I have had shoulder issues for years & it helped with the pain of that, but it did not completely repair it. Have a bulged disc as well & it helped a lot with that. Should have ran it longer & will next time. A lot of people expect so much from it, but like I said... real ostarine is mild.

Btw, there are all kinds of reviews of guys saying it will suppress your natural test & shrink your nuts, but I had absolutely none of that going on. Definitely do the research on whoever you get it from though. If it's not "research chemicals" it's probably not legit.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just now reading this thread. Ostarine is mild in terms of building muscle, but it helped increase my cardio & is really good for healing minor injuries.

I actually just got my first experience with it a few months ago. I have had shoulder issues for years & it helped with the pain of that, but it did not completely repair it. Have a bulged disc as well & it helped a lot with that. Should have ran it longer & will next time. A lot of people expect so much from it, but like I said... real ostarine is mild.

Btw, there are all kinds of reviews of guys saying it will suppress your natural test & shrink your nuts, but I had absolutely none of that going on. Definitely do the research on whoever you get it from though. If it's not "research chemicals" it's probably not legit.

Did you run it solo or stack it?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Solo. Was my first SARM actually

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Right on ya I took it solo as well. I still have a bottle of lgd staring me in the face but not sure I'd like to continue being the Guinny pig on the sarms front I'm really interested in the cardarine that one is tempting

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Right on ya I took it solo as well. I still have a bottle of lgd staring me in the face but not sure I'd like to continue being the Guinny pig on the sarms front I'm really interested in the cardarine that one is tempting

I don't blame ya. Lgd would be worth it in my opinion though, just to try. Maybe as a kickstart or something. It's definitely stronger than ostarine, for strength & size

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes I've read that it's like a cleaner dbol possibly do a trt dose of the prop and the lgd one of these days

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heck yeah. I want to try it with igf maybe one day. I think prop, lgd & igf would be an awesome stack

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heck yeah. I want to try it with igf maybe one day. I think prop, lgd & igf would be an awesome stack

You know I was asking shadow recently about igf lr3 and des and he said that both had no scientific proof that they worked. I'm thinking gh might be the best route instead of the igf, but agreed sounds like some serious pounds would be added on the scale with that stack haha

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You know I was asking shadow recently about igf lr3 and des and he said that both had no scientific proof that they worked. I'm thinking gh might be the best route instead of the igf, but agreed sounds like some serious pounds would be added on the scale with that stack haha

To be a 100% honest with ya, I didn't research to see if there was scientific studies to back up lr3 before I got it. I am usually BIG on doing the research first, but several guys I know that are solid as it gets, had recommended it to me, so I took there word for it (for research of course..)

I can say for myself.. I am around 3 weeks off my last run, pct along with lr3 & body weight hasn't changed at all. Sleep is far better & I'm still hitting the weights as hard as before. I don't have a lot of peptide experience, so I want to try others as well, but I would definitely be open to do lr3 again! That's my experience with it. I'd recommend it

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

To be a 100% honest with ya, I didn't research to see if there was scientific studies to back up lr3 before I got it. I am usually BIG on doing the research first, but several guys I know that are solid as it gets, had recommended it to me, so I took there word for it (for research of course..)

I can say for myself.. I am around 3 weeks off my last run, pct along with lr3 & body weight hasn't changed at all. Sleep is far better & I'm still hitting the weights as hard as before. I don't have a lot of peptide experience, so I want to try others as well, but I would definitely be open to do lr3 again! That's my experience with it. I'd recommend it

Right on! Thanks for sharing the first hand experience I have been reading up on peptides and find them extremely interesting. The mk 677 caught my eye first but its effect on insulin steered me away from that but am def interested in continuing the research to see what works.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Right on! Thanks for sharing the first hand experience I have been reading up on peptides and find them extremely interesting. The mk 677 caught my eye first but its effect on insulin steered me away from that but am def interested in continuing the research to see what works.

I agree. They do look very interesting. I have much to learn on many of em

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
I have a teammate using Ostarine (for powerlifting) and it seems to work really well without any noticeable side effects. While it of course won't match the potency of "real" AAS, the gains are definitely on par with watered down prohormones from what I've seen. It's a decent alternative for people who are either too afraid to pin or can't take AAS due to work/family reasons.

S

SwoleOG

[h=2]I been using Ostarine on and off over 2 years. With no problems. Rad 140 to me is much better for gainzz[/h]