• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When you feel thirst often, check your blood sugar

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is connected to the incident when my niece was discovered to be diabetic. We were on our way home from a short vacation in the province. My niece was riding with us in our car. In an hour of travel, she had requested a drink 3 times – we had a cooler in the car’s trunk so we made stopovers. After that 3 drink, she asked for a bathroom. In the 3-hour drive, it was very obvious that she was always thirsty and needing the bathroom. I am now wary when I feel thirsty so I always observe if the thirst is lingering. Fortunately, my last blood sugar test was still okay.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
This is connected to the incident when my niece was discovered to be diabetic. We were on our way home from a short vacation in the province. My niece was riding with us in our car. In an hour of travel, she had requested a drink 3 times – we had a cooler in the car’s trunk so we made stopovers. After that 3 drink, she asked for a bathroom. In the 3-hour drive, it was very obvious that she was always thirsty and needing the bathroom. I am now wary when I feel thirsty so I always observe if the thirst is lingering. Fortunately, my last blood sugar test was still okay.
U saying your niece, so I assume that this was type 1 diabetes?
Type 2 is mostly only in adults over weight from accumulations of fat Around liver. (FATTY LIVER)
ALSO A HIGH BMI OF MUSCLE CAN CAUSE THIS type 2 diabetes is from insulin resistance

Type 1 diabetes always is prevalent in kids under 10. This is a genetic condition that a type of viral cold that we all get attaches cell in pancreas causes it to stut down.
This is sudden! This type 1 is insulin dependence! Insulin is needed rest of life!

But sure high or uncontrolled blood sugar causes increased thirst, frequent urination, fungus infections, eye blur, pain in extremities.

The two forms are very different but similar! With type 2 tissue cells reject insulin so nothing is there to shuttle glucose into cells and it gets high and cells starve.
Example glucose is food energy. Insulin is the shuttle bus. Cells say what u to your aggregating neighbors don't let them in, because they always trying to get in? Very important to note always have high levels of insulin circulating in body.