• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ONE Championship fight records

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been waching the Singapore-based One Championship fights and I know it is the direct competition of UFC. But One Championship fails in comparison because UFC fighters have the quality and enviable records. It is rare to see a fighter in UFC with less than 10 fights and usually for those fighters with few fights, they are undefeated or with only 1 loss in their fight record. In One Championship, the most common fight record I see is a 3-1 or 3-2 win/loss. That’s why I was surprised to see the championship fight of Russian Marat Gafurov against Marantungalag Jadambaa who is a former champion. The undefeated Gafurov earned his 15[SUP]th[/SUP] win at the expense of Jadambaa. Maybe the champion is ripe to fight in UFC.

P

pwarbi

While I have never heard of this championship, I guess that al the fighters have to start somewhere so they will all have small records in the beginning. In boxing, I remember the poorest record I saw was a fighter that had 5 fights and lost all 5. In the next fight he knocked out his opponent in the first round and everyone was amazed and never expected that to happen. Listening to his trainer after the fight though, what was happening is that he wasn't sure what weight he was best at so it was just a case of trial and error until they found the right weight class for him. He fought 5 fights at different weights and in the 6th, found the one he was most comfortable with.

That fighter then went on to only lose 2 more fights in the whole of his career, so sometimes the early records can be deceiving.