• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breakfast Recipes - Which one will you choose ?

vera wu

vera wu

Hello fellas, do you know it will be bad for your stomach and easy to be fat if you dont like to eat Breakfast? When you wake up, blood sugar levels and carb stores are way down. So try to DIY delicious breakfast for ourselves in a sunny morning.Share you five recipes direction for different condition.
Which one will you choose tomorrow?

1. IF YOU HAVE STRENGTH TRAIN IN THE A.M.
Combine 1/4 cup each granola, rolled oats, chopped almonds, and raisins or dried cranberries with low-fat milk. After you leave the gym, aim for another 20 grams of protein, try 6 ounces of fat-free or low-fat ricotta cheese, a cup of fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt, or 3 ounces of sliced roast beef or roasted chicken.

2. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
Take a cup of green tea, then make one or two eggs with a piece of fruit such as an apple or a cup of raspberries.

3. IF YOU STILL FEEL FULL FROM DINNER
Nibble on something light within an hour of waking up such as a piece of fruit. And next time push back dinnertime. Eating two to three hours before going to sleep.

4. IF YOU DO CARDIO IN THE A.M.
Swirl plain fat-free or low-fat yogurt into oatmeal and top with fresh fruit or raisins. (If you have less time, a fruit and milk or yogurt smoothie wins points for easy digestibility.)

5. IF YOU WILL HAVE A LATE LUNCH
Shoot for 7 to 10 grams of slow-digesting fiber and 15 to 20 grams of protein, which can deliciously be reached with a pseudo-parfait of a cup of plain fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt, a serving of high-fiber cereal (look for those that pack at least five grams per serving), and fresh or frozen blueberries.

:-D
Enjoy!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With training, my body is accustomed to doing the workout in the morning so I guess training is also good if done in the morning especially for cardio exercises to give you stamina. But with the food, I just avoid eating rice when I am trying to lose weight. And the weight loss is much faster if I subsist on fruit and vegetables for 2 days, that’s guaranteed to lose me 2 pounds. From my experience, it’s a combination of workout and diet that would make you lose weight. Now, for the choice breakfast, I would have to go with the oats because that is one of the best breakfast according to my physician brother-in-law. Cereal and fruits with milk or perhaps muesli for better results.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good info. Eggwhites and fruit in the am for me.

R

remnant

Banned
Breakfast has never been a complicated affair for me. I usually take a
two course meal consisting of tea and buns in a restaurant or cafe. If
I decide to prepare one, its usually a full meal consisting of stiff
porridge and kales which sees me through the day with vim. Breakfast
should be the heaviest meal of the day mind you.

R

rz3300

Banned
One of these days I really want to be able to say that I can stick to one of the AM routines but my schedule just will not allow it. I do note the heavy use of fruits like blueberries and raisins here, and I love to see that because those are two of my favorites.