• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When the shit starts going wrong..wtf!!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you feel like the deck is stacked against you??

Do you ever feel no matter what you do, something ..some how..or some way.. Is gonna happen to fuck it up.?

Recently ive been dealing with a shoulder that needs surgery and a bicep which has loss of strength and a lot of pain.. (possible impingement from shoulder as well).
My insurance sucks monkey balls, and i have to fork out a shit load if cash just for mri w/ angiogram and therapy...

Well i was working saturday (trying to make cash for my mri) and i get this text.

So anyway. my wife was on the highway, just my 3 yr old who was asleep in the car seat was with her. Thank God!! She was in the middle lane. The cars in front of her were slowing down to a stop . so she did the same. I guess the boy behind her wasnt paying attention. She said about 3-4 seconds had gone by and it sounded like a bomb went off.

His 75 pick up was stuck in the back of her van. They shut down the highway . the van slammed forwars and hit another car in front of her. They had to get in and rev up his pick up and get assistance from the fire dept to back
it out . it was stuck. It took several attempts.
im blessed and happy my wife and daughter werent hurt worse than they are. My wife is having issues on her left side of her body, hard to walk. Cant bend over, and her neck and head hurt do to hitting her head and slamming her head back and forward!. Has a large mark going from her shoulder down her chest from the seat belt. Radio screen is busted out. Glass in everything . things were thrown around the van. Skate boards. And toys.
Im so thankful that my other Children did not go or they would of been in the back..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Holy shit bro. Glad your wife and baby are ok. You are due for an up period!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know why but I can't see any pics.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
could be much worse. hang in there!

I can't see your pics either.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Because he copied and pasted this post from another forum guys.

vera wu

vera wu

Thanks god! The worse the time, misfortunes more easier not come singly. Keep a cool head and rational attitude at this moment to face

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ouch, the most important is that all of you are safe! I had an accident a couple of years ago, and the car was destroyed, but fortunately the 4 of us were unharmed, even if we were taken to the hospital. My wife still today is jumpy when I am driving...

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the text

Screenshot 2017 04 23 23 39 50 1

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the van

20170423 114313 edit 1492971978815

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got 2 words of advice for you. LAW SUIT!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow! just reminder though it is always darkest before the dawn. Glad to hear the family is ok!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Having the deck stacked against you is a very discouraging situation. Definitely, it happens to all of us. But whenever I would feel that I was being on the wrong end of the bargain most of the time, I stop to contemplate. Perhaps I have lost my composure or maybe my discretion is awry. I always put the blame on myself as I make an introspection on why I was doing things the wrong way. But admittedly, there are times that we are just being unlucky since no matter how good we do, the mistakes still come our way. Anyway, in times like that, the only defense we can put up is to count our blessings. At least that would deaden the pain of failures.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So we had to get things rolling by having my insurance start this process or the van would still not have been looked at. Needles to say I'm paying out the ying yang , and my insurance will go after them for everything. My wife did seek a lawyer and is in therapy. But she is still having headaches every day and a bulge sticking out in the small of her back.
I'm very thankful and count my blessings no other children were in the van. It truly is a miracle because this just doesn't happen.
Anyway, thank you everyone for your support, I mean that from my heart. Can you believe the same boy less than a week prior had another accident on the highway with a different vehicle. Reckless driving, reckless endangerment, failure to provide a license.