• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MMA grappler versus hitter

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever I would watch an MMA fight between a striker and a grappler, it always reminds me of my younger years when I was into karate. The most popular martial arts in our country during that time was karate and judo. Being a karate student, I would always say that karate is more potent than judo which of course solicits a repartee from a judoka. But in my mind, it’s really true until the fights of MMA came on tv. I now have to admit that a grappler is more potent than the striker provided the striker has no good defense against the grappler. And the only chance of a striker is to hit the grappler before he comes near. In other words, judo is a killer when the judoka is able to come near you otherwise the karateka still has a good chance if he hits his foe in a distance.