• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Balut for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Balut is a Filipino delicacy that according to tradition would give you strength and stamina. It is a semi-hatched duck’s egg that is boiled. When eaten, you crack the shell to see the yellow part together with the embryo of the duck and sometimes it is already a small duckling. It is actually a challenge to foreigners in eating Balut because it doesn’t look delectable albeit it looks ugly. But with the stamina, there are athletes who eat Balut after training in the hope that it will give them the stamina they need. Whether it is true or not, I’m sure those athletes that eat balut would gain at least the positive thinking that they have more strength and stamina with that Balut they ate.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, logically speaking I feel it can not offer any more benefit than eating a duck or chicken and eggs separately. After all balut is also protein with albumin and fats.

For those who can eat such a food , good for them.

R

rz3300

Banned
This is another one where I have heard some thing but never really managed to take a closer look. Truth be told though this is certainly one area that I am always looking for a little help in so this is good to know.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Balut is a Filipino delicacy that according to tradition would give you strength and stamina. It is a semi-hatched duck’s egg that is boiled. When eaten, you crack the shell to see the yellow part together with the embryo of the duck and sometimes it is already a small duckling. It is actually a challenge to foreigners in eating Balut because it doesn’t look delectable albeit it looks ugly. But with the stamina, there are athletes who eat Balut after training in the hope that it will give them the stamina they need. Whether it is true or not, I’m sure those athletes that eat balut would gain at least the positive thinking that they have more strength and stamina with that Balut they ate.

In all the gyms I've worked out in, there's always "Balut" or boiled duck eggs with a duck embryo inside being sold if not inside then there's always a vendor just outside the gym. I could attest to the energy and protein that this egg can give you. I think the soup inside the egg has got something to do with it, because after i take it along with the egg, I would feel energized. I would always eat 2 of these eggs, after my workout and sometimes during my workout break.