• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Plantain banana for gaining weight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the olden days, skinny children are fed with boiled plantain banana to gain weight faster. Eating plantain banana everyday gir a weeks is a guarantee of weight gain.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got that right as plaintain contains carbs and fibres. This is a good diet to prevent constipation, regulate sugar levels and give you energy too.

It is among the cheap veggies that is good for health too.

I love African plaintain made in coconut milk.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Plantain is a very good natural food supplement for people who wants to gain weight because it's rich in fibre and carbs. The best and healthiest way of preparing it, is by boiling it for 20-15 minutes and eating it. It also helps in regulating your digestive system.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Oh, now I know why I am getting fatter and fatter. My mom cooks fried bananas every day at 14:00. I am so fed up with it since all I eat is banana during siesta. I can't help it though. I have to eat it cause I do not want to break my mom's heart. LOL

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Proper nutrition is really important, but when there aren't enough choices, I suppose anything would do to gain weight?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Proper nutrition is really important, but when there aren't enough choices, I suppose anything would do to gain weight?

No, not really. To gain weight, you need to eat a lot of protein-rich foods and take a lot of rest. Do not make yourself be engaged in sports also as to not to sweat. Then when you have gained the extra pounds, and you believe it is ideal, you may now workout and tone those muscles. For sure you will look superb.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Plaintains are members of the banana family and I like to eat them when they are overripe, and they get sweeter when they turn yellow or black- but they are ripe when they are green. I like to cut them up and boil them for 15 minutes(add a little salt and olive oil when done), also plantains are a good source of carbs with a low fat content and a great source of potassium as well.