Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Massage is good for the muscles

I am fond of massage and whenever I have the opportunity, I go to the massage parlor for at least an hour and sometimes when there is a discount, I avail of 2 hours of massage. One physical therapist said that an hour of massage is equivalent to 3 hours of sleep. Thatís nice to hear. Massage is very relaxing and I tend to have massage when my work schedule on the previous day is hectic especially when I slept late.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Massage is good for the muscles

I agree, my friend. In addition to the fact that the massage is pleasant, it also helps to remove great tonicity of the muscles

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have an alternative form of massage which involves using a thin stick or toothbrush to draw incisions on my skin which is quite relaxing especially at pressure points. In my country, massage parlours are expensive to patronise and it pays to learn the techniques online. There was a time, I planned to become a foot masseuse. The activity is quite good after a hard day of manual work.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You should start with gentle strokes after a severe exercise and then apply firmer and deeper strokes later. Massaging with a soft, warm sponge is the best option, I mean hot compresses. In case of muscle cramps, its prudent to apply a deep heat rubbing tincture.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by remnant View Post
    start with gentle strokes after a severe exercise and then apply firmer and deeper strokes later.
    That's what she said.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lifting heavy weights can really take its toll on the body, and getting some massage therapy can really help you with your flexibility. For example researchers found out that 3 minutes of massage therapy can help improve flexibility in tight hamstrings, and the same technique can be used to improve flexibility for other muscles as well. Also massage therapy can help increase circulation and speed recovery.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Massage is indeed a good way of getting relaxed from an exhausting work and reduce stress level. Research has shown that massage can lower the heart rate, blood pressure, relax your muscles and increase the production of a pain relieving neurotransmitter, endorphins. And this increased endorphin production is responsible in lowering the stress level.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions